Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puerto Rican Day Parade.

great...... now tainos have only been around since the 1940's :flame:

Aiight that is true, Taino's have been around for centuries .. but if you walked up to a PR on sunday asking about their TAINO heritage they would prolly piss on your shoes and scream PUERTO RICO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, smack a girls ass and say fuck taino's im Puerto Rican ...

its tru..PR is a baby...has no history...whats with the parade? what are they celebrating? alcohol..civics..and rape? hey..im not racist..i callsem how i seesem

Are you people kidding me? You don't seriously think all the people who attend the Puerto Rican Day parade are ONLY Puerto Ricans. They're latins among other races from all over attending this parade.

Give me a break...it's Manahattan..there are people from all nationalities there.

reggaeton is the worst thing that could have ever happened to the club scene and to the cred. of latin artists. been using the same beat in every single song since 96.....awful

funny when you see a bunch of gringos dancing reggaeton lmao...que chusmeria....

COULD NOT AGREE MORE! EVERY 8TH PHRASE HAS A GUNSHOT. NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?

REGGAETON SUCKS SWEATY BALLS!

Are you people kidding me? You don't seriously think all the people who attend the Puerto Rican Day parade are ONLY Puerto Ricans. They're latins among other races from all over attending this parade.

Give me a break...it's Manahattan..there are people from all nationalities there.

Hate to break it to you mijita but every latin race has a celebration day/festival. Usually they occur where they belong .. in flushing meadow's corona park. VIVA LA COLOMBIA PUTAS!

Hate to break it to you mijita but every latin race has a celebration day/festival. Usually they occur where they belong .. in flushing meadow's corona park. VIVA LA COLOMBIA PUTAS!

so then the jews all celebrate in auschwitz???

Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. Shoe program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

imo.....reggaeton is very low class.....

the women in those videos portray the 5% of trashy hispanic women out there.....but then the rest of society thinks that all hispanic women are sluts......awful

Daddy Yankee is the devil and if i see him in the streets i will smite him down......THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!!!!

imo.....reggaeton is very low class.....

the women in those videos portray the 5% of trashy hispanic women out there.....but then the rest of society thinks that all hispanic women are sluts......awful

Daddy Yankee is the devil and if i see him in the streets i will smite him down......THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!!!!

when did u turn into a preacher???