Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia declares your Independence July 1st!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you know what? you are just as involved as everyone else now. You guys really need to STOP this already. I can't tell you how many complaints I have heard via PM about this thread. You guys are deadhorse.gif Put it to rest already.

agreed... im done, im going to get 4 teeth pulled now anyway so i'll be out of it tfor he next couple of hours... i hope this thread dies...

deep, yeah arc had a good system..

to whoever said arc not having a liquor license was a bad thing..

THANK THE FUCKING LORD there was no alcohol in that place!! one of the reasons why it was so fun to party there.. no drunk pieces of shit walking around laying their filthy hands on girls and idiots getting violent cause they can't handle their liquor.

i'd rather walk over an e puddle any day than have to get stuck talking to some slurring baboon.

to whoever said arc not having a liquor license was a bad thing..

THANK THE FUCKING LORD there was no alcohol in that place!! one of the reasons why it was so fun to party there.. no drunk pieces of shit walking around laying their filthy hands on girls and idiots getting violent cause they can't handle their liquor.

i'd rather walk over an e puddle any day than have to get stuck talking to some slurring baboon.

second that!

c'mon, was that really necessary... even the jp fans respect dt, i dont know why it doesnt work the other way around.. im guessing bc the dt fans, in general are older.. but i could be wrong.. oh well...

elevated... the owner of crobar is a smart dude, with jp's crowd comes drugs and shit so maybe thats why he doesnt have jp spin there, maybe he doesnt wanna spin there, who knows... but good point...

Yeah, THATS WHY HE OPTS FOR "NY SUPERSTAR DJ BORIS" WITH HIS POLITE AND RESPECTABLE TEA-AND-CRUMPETS FOLLOWING INSTEAD

deadhorse.gif

I just wanted to keep that pic the smilies beating a dead horse around ..

.... I agree that Arc had one of the sickest sound systems. Danny would have that shit blasting and i rarely ever came out with ringing in my ears .. a sign of a well done system :aright: ...

Also word up .. JP has made his name in NYC .. but if you sent his ass over to lets say italy they wouldnt have a fuckin clue who he is .. or japan, ireland,spain,ibiza ... do i need to go on .. i think this is what you were tryin to get at Al and i am with you on this point 100%

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 173

User Name Posts

fkornre 27

oldtimer 23

cookie6 22

deepspell 17

drdoom 11

nomembername 10

funeralhome 6

only1dv 6

silverbull 6