Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia declares your Independence July 1st!

yup..morillo killed it...however the previous time he was the fucking worst ever in the history of suck shit nights...

how come i every time i go to a party in europe its amazing...its cause the spiked out generation hasnt infilitrated that scene yet....and prolly wont..

oh..and u need a drink to loosen up...and ur callin me old?? do u sip on the sapphire and tonic as u get nasty to PVD ?

:werd: go live in europe and go pollute their clubs with your negative attitude.. maybe you have a good night because you get rid of that shitty attitude and decide to have fun because you're on vacation and not judge every little aspect of the night.. if you dont like the scene then dont go out... it's like you're making yourself a ham sandwich for lunch but then complaining that you hate ham five minutes later... basically my point is, the scene changed, this is what the scene is, if you dont like it dont go out..

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..

you guys are nuts.

vinyl was and was and always will be my favorite club. and there are tons of people who would say the same thing.

i went to be yourself for 5 years and i had the best times there. the music was always great, danny was at a pivotal point in his career, the heads there were always down to earth and came with no nonsense. i'll never forget the people i met, the things i learned about nyc and the edm scene and there will never be an afterhours comparable to that party. it was so fun, so natural and so pure.

the vibe created in the wee hours of the morning will never be matched and there was something in that place, that building and that party that if you weren't there to experience you can never understand.

it's unfortunate that a lot of clubbers just don't get that. whatever the case, i'm glad i got what i did.

word .. good post

amen sista!

i grew up in vinyl.,. theres not much more too it than that.,. people who know know.,. that's all.,. and if you don't know, then you missed it.,.

.,. anyways.,. yea.,. july 1st.,. its on.,. missed him last weekend cos i had to study.,. pity too, heard great things about it from many.,.

:werd: go live in europe and go pollute their clubs with your negative attitude.. maybe you have a good night because you get rid of that shitty attitude and decide to have fun because you're on vacation and not judge every little aspect of the night.. if you dont like the scene then dont go out... it's like you're making yourself a ham sandwich for lunch but then complaining that you hate ham five minutes later... basically my point is, the scene changed, this is what the scene is, if you dont like it dont go out..

Read his initial post :

yup..morillo killed it..

considering doom was standing next to me that night @ morillo..im preeeeeeeeettty sure he knows what i mean

what about this review...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=273196

he redeemed himself in my eyes...i know erick prolly doesnt give 2 shits about what i think..but i saw him @ crobar for the Puffy night....and it was terrible..last night was dizzzope....he went back to the funk....loved it

:aright:

Most people idea of a great night of fun is putting their latest Armani Exchange shirts and jeans, hitting the largest Mc-Club-of-the-day, and getting drunk until they fall down. I'd take a club not serving alcohol over one serving it any night, at least I have less chance of meeting those morons.

Oh, and for the record, Vinyl (not Arc) was one of the best club this town ever had; and Danny Tenaglia is an amazing DJ, worlds above Tiesto and co (...yeah, I have a nyc elitist bias :) )

he meant killed it as in "played a good set"... go find a clue buddy...

No shit sherlock. :rofl: Go back and read his previous posts you stupid fuck. You really are unfortunate - swallowing JP's cum on a daily basis really destroyed all your brain cells.

considering doom was standing next to me that night @ morillo..im preeeeeeeeettty sure he knows what i mean

No I wasn't. I don't even know you - you fucking liar. Jebo ti konj sa krvavim kurcem sestru na majcinom grobu a ti to kao invalid gledao, dabog dao!

so far it either .. you hate danny/arc/vinyl but love jp/sf .... hate jp/sf love danny/arc/vinyl ... or some people actually have tried to respect both sides. Either way no one side is better .. to each is their own and all that other bullshit ... i have to say this though ... I dont recall Johnathon Peters ever being at crobar .. I dont expct that to mean anything but .. but, if he is so great, why hasnt he played at one of the better clubs in NYC?

No shit sherlock. :rofl: Go back and read his previous posts you stupid fuck. You really are unfortunate - swallowing JP's cum on a daily basis really destroyed all your brain cells.

yeah you're right too much semen is no good...

it's funny how im not even that big of a jp fan im just a big fan of his parties because everyone is there to have fun, not judge.. whatever though, the 2 of you guys are both extremely gay, im done with this thread, im not even a DT fan so i shouldnt have posted in the fist place...

cause hes at surf and tempts making people sick ehh i mean making people rip it sick.

c'mon, was that really necessary... even the jp fans respect dt, i dont know why it doesnt work the other way around.. im guessing bc the dt fans, in general are older.. but i could be wrong.. oh well...

elevated... the owner of crobar is a smart dude, with jp's crowd comes drugs and shit so maybe thats why he doesnt have jp spin there, maybe he doesnt wanna spin there, who knows... but good point...

how in the fuck are some of you even comparing JP to DT.......JP has paid his dues and has done big things in NYC, you have to give him that.....he packs places when he spins.......but comparing him to DT.....come on now guys......Global Underground CD's, Depeche Mode Remixes, "Music is the answer" compared to "All this time" "Going Thru It" and S&M theme parties......i dont think u can compare.....

You guys are still going on about this?? :laugh:

you can sit there for 12 hours straight (or through one of JP's sets) and talk about why he's the sikkest or sickeningest dj on the planet :blah:

Everyone has there opinions/likes/dislikes.

Do you really think that one of you are gonna say something that the other is gonna agree with?

Highly doubtful.

You guys are still going on about this?? :laugh:

you can sit there for 12 hours straight (or through one of JP's sets) and talk about why he's the sikkest or sickeningest dj on the planet :blah:

Everyone has there opinions/likes/dislikes.

Do you really think that one of you are gonna say something that the other is gonna agree with?

Highly doubtful.

im not even sure how i got sucked in... this thread is like a black hole.. im not sure if you're talkign to me but i havent made one comparison between jp & dt... if you go back and reread every post you'll find that the only thing i said was i didnt like arc... i've brought up many a good point but i'm sure with dt fans it will go in one ear out the other...

im not even sure how i got sucked in... this thread is like a black hole.. im not sure if you're talkign to me but i havent made one comparison between jp & dt... if you go back and reread every post you'll find that the only thing i said was i didnt like arc... i've brought up many a good point but i'm sure with dt fans it will go in one ear out the other...

well you know what? you are just as involved as everyone else now. You guys really need to STOP this already. I can't tell you how many complaints I have heard via PM about this thread. You guys are deadhorse.gif Put it to rest already.