Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MJ--> NOT GUILTY!!!!

not surprised at all...the kid testified that he lied in a testimony before...and the mother committed welfare fraud....The decision is the reasonable lawful outcome...The jury did good...although they should have taken a lot faster than 7 days....

not surprised at all...the kid testified that he lied in a testimony before...and the mother committed welfare fraud....The decision is the reasonable lawful outcome...The jury did good...although they should have taken a lot faster than 7 days....

Sounds like the mother was on trial then???

I know it was a different type of trial but Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence so what was the problem here other than the mother is bad news? OJ got off too.. IMO, CA has a big problem with their court system i say or is it just the population there tainting the jury pool?

Sounds like the mother was on trial then???

I know it was a different type of trial but Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence so what was the problem here other than the mother is bad news? OJ got off too.. IMO, CA has a big problem with their court system i say or is it just the population there tainting the jury pool?

scott pearson couldn't have been more guilty..................the man died his hair and was cought with cash trying to flea.......no brainer!!!!

OJ Simpson..........guilty as hell also....bad decision there

Michael Jackson........How many parents do you know that would let their kids have sleep overs with a grown man.....come on now.........you don't think these charges are premeditated in anyway??? Give me a break.......the man is guilty of being a wierdo