Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the King and Queen of the board???

Originally posted by back2basics:

I think it's MsKittie and trippintrance64 now... not 100% though.

um....WHOA....thanx!?!? But why me?? cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

I'm pretty knew to this Board but I've been reading these posts for a couple of days now and definitely agree that Bastardino and his family's (Dastardino, Mastardino) got to be Royalty. Heh Heh.

Not sure why everyone's jumping on that Luigi Bandwagon though. I mean he is funny and all don't get me wrong but it seems like a lot of people are using him as some kind of tool against somebody..who? Don't know..

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

Originally posted by back2basics:

For some reason i though you had the most posts... but other that that they are all worth while wink.gif

Which guy has the most posts?

I think I'll house your or pnkfloyd has the most guy posts...

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Mikey You are on FIRE TODAY !!!!!

Great posts !!

Thanks sweetie........I extend that also to Rachel and Lucie........lately I've decided to limit my posts only to coherent, effective, and if possible, intelligent pieces of information or feelings.......to be honest, I take this board pretty seriously nowadays(as opposed to when I first started) because I've learned a lot from people here and I really wanna keep this as something good for all of us.......bullshit is synonomous with boredom in a way and I try to stay away from that......jesus, look at me, here I go again.......maybe these damn philosophy classes are hitting me up something awful......actually, I'm lying about it all...I'm just trying to be "King" of this board.......he he.....jk jk......lol

Mikey

Vampie for Queen goddamn it!!!

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

One point to make here......

"Quality over Quantity" - ALWAYS

Think about it.......

I'll take 5 quality, meaningful posts over 500 "LMAO" posts anyday.....lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I nominate Rachel to be Queen of the smilies!! She always has the best and she even found a blow job smiley, hee hee!!

Oh nikki! dazzler1.gif *blush* thanks! LOL lol2.gif <3

xoxoxox newangel.gif

Rachel

newangel1.gif

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Be warned about women who call themselves princesses...that is all. cwm7.gif

LOL

cwm2.gif that's a good one!

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Originally posted by tyco:

Thanks sweetie........I extend that also to Rachel and Lucie........lately I've decided to limit my posts only to coherent, effective, and if possible, intelligent pieces of information or feelings.......to be honest, I take this board pretty seriously nowadays(as opposed to when I first started) because I've learned a lot from people here and I really wanna keep this as something good for all of us.......bullshit is synonomous with boredom in a way and I try to stay away from that......jesus, look at me, here I go again.......maybe these damn philosophy classes are hitting me up something awful......actually, I'm lying about it all...I'm just trying to be "King" of this board.......he he.....jk jk......lol

Mikey

Vampie for Queen goddamn it!!!

Mikey you are the best !!!! Stick to those philosphy classes damnit !!!! you sure as hell are getting your money's worth...!!

(we'll have to take some time out at the next meet-up and compare notes **wink**)

------------------

AIM vampie