Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your myspace

ecstasyrvr

profile of a guy who wouldn't stop writing me until I blocked him

42873-post-your-myspacex273432x-pederant.jpg?d=1154625516

his pic^

go ahead have fun with this rather hard up fella...why? He deserves it. I asked him to leave me alone, and he kept writing me until I blocked him:

----------------- Original Message -----------------

213 "friends"...that is freakin hilarious........!!!

_______________end of message_____________

I'm thinking, what's with the "" for friends?

um, last time I checked having 800 was a bit much, but 200?!? let me see what this guy is all about:

I am...compassionate.. I am also a kind soul, however... I believe in random acts of kindness. They are awesome."

---if you're so kind and compassionate then why are you so judgemental? or are you just that lame with approching women?

I wrote him back:

most of whom I know. *fish slap*

--minus a dozen or so of my favorite music artists, that I like to keep track of tour dates and news...yes I'm SUCH a friend whore LOL!

I happen to belong to a music scene that is international you f&*^^% Mo&^n, that I've been involved in for over a decade. I have REAL friends in Oz, the UK, California, Japan, and parts of Europe, and even BALI. so kiss my friend-ridden ass. =) (all us EDM fans have friends in several countries, maybe that's strange to other folks...???)

jeez it's not like I have 20K, or 1000...or even 500!!! lol

get a life of your own and stop meddling in those who already have one. If you're so "compassionate" and God-fearing , you would not be a judgemental person.

can you imagine if some idiot came over to your page and said, what, "you only have 3 friends, lol, that's freakin hilarious!!" the nerve!

thanks so much for wasting life's precious time. please do not write me back or bother me again.

sheesh

_____________end of message___________

of course he wrote me back, so I ignored the message. THEN he wrote me again, which I didn't open until today, by accident (again! it always catches me off guard)

Date: Aug 2, 2006 3:55 PM

Orisha.......you intrigue me.......I hope we can talk.....

-------------end of message-----------------------

ewwwww! >_< this time I told him to fuck off, and reported it... GRRRRR

so by accident I read the old letter:

From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=94835534'>Michael</a>

Date: Jul 25, 2006 9:11 AM

bet you are one hell of a fuck!!

---------------end of message-----------------

----------------------------------------THAT YOU CAN ONLY DREAM OF!

wow not only does he not have ANY game, he has no class either.

eventually I was reminded I can block his ass...done!

if you enjoy mindfucking, this is your guy. GIRL SCOUTS HONOR: FREE DRINK ON ME.(even if I havta send you a little bottle of your favorite vodka ) for those who want to vent to him about how:

stalking women onLine is not the way to make friends,

that crude convo is best saved for video ho's,

if you want a person of SUBSTANCE, you have to BE a person of substance,

and last but not least,

if you ain't got substance, you'd better at least be a HOTTIE, which doesn't really do much for me unless you got some FIRE and SUBSTANNNNCE!!!

thank you for putting up with my venting today, greatly appreciated.

cuz at the tender age of 32, I'm SO SICK OF GUYS AND THEIR LAME ATTEMPTS TO HIT ON ME, MY GIRLFRIENDS, AND EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN EXSISTENCE! mad props to those who do it with a little panache, personal style, but men like this guy need to realize when they're uninvited and to ALWAYS be classy about it---jeeez!!!! :frust:

profile of a guy who wouldn't stop writing me until I blocked him

42873-post-your-myspacex273432x-pederant.jpg?d=1154625516

his pic^

go ahead have fun with this rather hard up fella...why? He deserves it. I asked him to leave me alone, and he kept writing me until I blocked him:

213 "friends"...that is freakin hilarious........!!!

_______________end of message_____________

I'm thinking, what's with the "" for friends?

um, last time I checked having 800 was a bit much, but 200?!? let me see what this guy is all about:

I am...compassionate.. I am also a kind soul, however... I believe in random acts of kindness. They are awesome."

---if you're so kind and compassionate then why are you so judgemental? or are you just that lame with approching women?

I wrote him back:

most of whom I know. *fish slap*

--minus a dozen or so of my favorite music artists, that I like to keep track of tour dates and news...yes I'm SUCH a friend whore LOL!

I happen to belong to a music scene that is international you f&*^^% Mo&^n, that I've been involved in for over a decade. I have REAL friends in Oz, the UK, California, Japan, and parts of Europe, and even BALI. so kiss my friend-ridden ass. =) (all us EDM fans have friends in several countries, maybe that's strange to other folks...???)

jeez it's not like I have 20K, or 1000...or even 500!!! lol

get a life of your own and stop meddling in those who already have one. If you're so "compassionate" and God-fearing , you would not be a judgemental person.

can you imagine if some idiot came over to your page and said, what, "you only have 3 friends, lol, that's freakin hilarious!!" the nerve!

thanks so much for wasting life's precious time. please do not write me back or bother me again.

sheesh

_____________end of message___________

of course he wrote me back, so I ignored the message. THEN he wrote me again, which I didn't open until today, by accident (again! it always catches me off guard)

Date: Aug 2, 2006 3:55 PM

Orisha.......you intrigue me.......I hope we can talk.....

-------------end of message-----------------------

ewwwww! >_< this time I told him to fuck off, and reported it... GRRRRR

so by accident I read the old letter:

From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=94835534'>Michael</a>

Date: Jul 25, 2006 9:11 AM

bet you are one hell of a fuck!!

---------------end of message-----------------

----------------------------------------THAT YOU CAN ONLY DREAM OF!

wow not only does he not have ANY game, he has no class either.

eventually I was reminded I can block his ass...done!

if you enjoy mindfucking, this is your guy. GIRL SCOUTS HONOR: FREE DRINK ON ME.(even if I havta send you a little bottle of your favorite vodka ) for those who want to vent to him about how:

stalking women onLine is not the way to make friends,

that crude convo is best saved for video ho's,

if you want a person of SUBSTANCE, you have to BE a person of substance,

and last but not least,

if you ain't got substance, you'd better at least be a HOTTIE, which doesn't really do much for me unless you got some FIRE and SUBSTANNNNCE!!!

thank you for putting up with my venting today, greatly appreciated.

cuz at the tender age of 32, I'm SO SICK OF GUYS AND THEIR LAME ATTEMPTS TO HIT ON ME, MY GIRLFRIENDS, AND EVERY OTHER WOMAN IN EXSISTENCE! mad props to those who do it with a little panache, personal style, but men like this guy need to realize when they're uninvited and to ALWAYS be classy about it---jeeez!!!! :frust:

Lay off the soap operas!!! :D