Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i had the second worst day of my life.

That’s a lot of CC your taking. You shouldn’t inject more than 3cc at a time. I would stay on the safe side and go with 2. Go to NYC you could buy needles over the counter. I hope you are also taking anti-oxidants for your liver. By the way shorter more intense cycles are the way to go. (2) -5 weeks cycles with a 6 week break is better than one 10 week. Gives your receptors time to get back to normal. I hope you add Tribex, Novadex, and or Arimidex (sp) to your cycle to cut down on the gyno. Also Clomid(anti androgenic) which will help you shot major loads just ask Peter North. good luck

• 10 months later...
juice heads are not attractive at all....damn i hope this kid was fucking kidding w that post SIX years ago. lol. still a funny read through though.

hi friend. but u never saw me to know if i'm attractive. that is a steroetype.

i do juice but i juice safe i take milk thistle and clomid when i'm juicing. i'm 6ft3' 225 i don't over do it plus i don't break out. i only use the juice not the pills anymore. i still have a problem injecting myself my girl use to do but we are no longer togeather. maybe we can hang out sometime i will take u for a ride in my black iroc-z with t-topps and blk braw. we can listen to renia's close my eyes over sandstorm jp super 45 min mix. plus i need a girl to shoot me up anyways does anybody know what lol means? i keep seeing this on peoples post. is it the new g i been hearing about?

thank you

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

hi friend. but u never saw me to know if i'm attractive. that is a steroetype.

i do juice but i juice safe i take milk thistle and clomid when i'm juicing. i'm 6ft3' 225 i don't over do it plus i don't break out. i only use the juice not the pills anymore. i still have a problem injecting myself my girl use to do but we are no longer togeather. maybe we can hang out sometime i will take u for a ride in my black iroc-z with t-topps and blk braw. we can listen to renia's close my eyes over sandstorm jp super 45 min mix. plus i need a girl to shoot me up anyways does anybody know what lol means? i keep seeing this on peoples post. is it the new g i been hearing about?

thank you

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

glad to hear your mom finally gave you back the keys to your car...