Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander or Lawler

Coming up from Washington, DC to hang out with my girlfriend and a couple of my friends.. We already went to Crobar for Morales, had a table etc.. an awesome time. I want to take her some place new, which would you guys recommend Crobar again or Steve Lawler at Spirit. I already reserved a table for four at Spirit.

Thanks a lot, appreciate your opinions.. Another question, how is the VIP service at Spirit compared to the one at Crobar? Last time I was at Spirit was during New Years.. no table or anything had a good time.. Good Service?

Coming up from Washington, DC to hang out with my girlfriend and a couple of my friends.. We already went to Crobar for Morales, had a table etc.. an awesome time. I want to take her some place new, which would you guys recommend Crobar again or Steve Lawler at Spirit. I already reserved a table for four at Spirit.

LEGENDARY 6 HR SET? What a joke, i guess hes never heard of LARRY LEVANS legendary 16hr sets, RON HARDY 72hr sets (thast right 72hrs), TIMMY REGISFORDS 14HR sets. JUNIOR VASQUEZ 12 hr sets and more. DANNY TENAGLIA 15hr sets and more, EVEN johnathan peters 12PLUS HRS OF MUSIC And who can forget PAUL JOKENFOLD ultra legendary 2 hr sets,LOL. But noooooooo the #1 dj mr CHEESIESTOS (by popular demand and not skill of course) plays 6 hrs, GEE WHIZ who can ever play like that. Comejune 5th i'll be at DEEP hearing DANNY KRIVIT who has been djing for 34yrs now, (lets see if trance and mr t have that type of longetivity one day) for the 718 sessions.

Now that i have vented, let me just say those who go, ENJOY YOURSELVES AND HAVE FUN, dont mind my comments.

LEGENDARY 6 HR SET? What a joke, i guess hes never heard of LARRY LEVANS legendary 16hr sets, RON HARDY 72hr sets (thast right 72hrs), TIMMY REGISFORDS 14HR sets. JUNIOR VASQUEZ 12 hr sets and more. DANNY TENAGLIA 15hr sets and more, EVEN johnathan peters 12PLUS HRS OF MUSIC And who can forget PAUL JOKENFOLD ultra legendary 2 hr sets,LOL. But noooooooo the #1 dj mr CHEESIESTOS (by popular demand and not skill of course) plays 6 hrs, GEE WHIZ who can ever play like that. Comejune 5th i'll be at DEEP hearing DANNY KRIVIT who has been djing for 34yrs now, (lets see if trance and mr t have that type of longetivity one day) for the 718 sessions.

Now that i have vented, let me just say those who go, ENJOY YOURSELVES AND HAVE FUN, dont mind my comments.

wtf? :laugh:

thats what im sayin .. yo where did you see anywhere on this thread about 6hr legendary set? :huh:

hmm .. many things ..

1. "This is Transe" CD .. not bad for work

2. "Sasha and digweed - Northern Exposure vol. 2" (thanks baby gf .. for great suggestion)

3. "DJ Irene - boxset" .. super fastttttttttttttttt

4. "Agent Orange" (thanks beathuk for loaning it to me)

oh .. and since i am at work . i am also listening to:

5. phone ringing continously at my work place

6. voices in my head .. hmm . what is wrong with me .. hehe

peace

the MASK

Stymie has nothing to do with it.

I just expected a little bit more thats all. Like when Luz was gonna be at Metro, as gay as it sounds I was excited. Then with this being built up to be better than that I thought they were gonna outdue it.

I do get the idea tho. CLASH of both worlds.. Merge People versus Tempts people but the fact of the matter is and how I see it is that all winter is a blend of both people. I think this DJ Battle face off thing would be better in the summer when the debate of whats better Merge or Tempts is a lil more heated.

Or maybe this would be a little more exciting if Denny wasn't playing anywhere for like months and we all sort of missed him. But when he can be found almost every week its hard to miss it you know?

I'm putting entirely too much thought into this. Again not trying to offend people here I just had higher expectations.

wow.,. ok.,.

um DEF lawler.,. last time lawler was in town was thanksgiving, and honestly, i dont think he nearly as good as he had it in him to, he was holding back.,. it was dannys home, dannys party, dannys crowd.,. i think he is going to RIP SHIT UP at spirit.,. now its his turn.,. i wish he was in new york more often.,.

i cant stop thinking about him and danny at nikki beach .,. kitty, wanna go to sobe?

This was a comment I SAID on a thread saying something stupid of a tiesto legendary 6 hr set. What kind of a lose saves things that other people say and use it somewhere else where it has no meaning, oh wait i know, ASSHOLE=fkornre Seriously man all you people that just say stuff and post stuff under fak screen names or just say thing to STIR THINGS OFF, really need to get a life. I mean i always known some of ya to be losers and idiots but damn do you have to remind me everyday. Who does that, saves post for a future day on a messageboard on the internet? FUCKING LOSERS MAN, now go log in under your fsn and do waht ya do best and fuck each other cause ya have nothing better to do.

This was a comment I SAID on a thread saying something stupid of a tiesto legendary 6 hr set. What kind of a lose saves things that other people say and use it somewhere else where it has no meaning, oh wait i know, ASSHOLE=fkornre Seriously man all you people that just say stuff and post stuff under fak screen names or just say thing to STIR THINGS OFF, really need to get a life. I mean i always known some of ya to be losers and idiots but damn do you have to remind me everyday. Who does that, saves post for a future day on a messageboard on the internet? FUCKING LOSERS MAN, now go log in under your fsn and do waht ya do best and fuck each other cause ya have nothing better to do.

THE MUSIC, The energy The people.

WOW AND WOW AND WOW AND WOW. This was def one of my fave times ive had out hearing danny t. The man did no wrong at show, just walked in the hosue after leaving at like 820am something when it ended. Just want to say shit was fun and i think everyone had a good time. ALAN T and ANTHONY LAMONT made the night even better. Will write more later.

Cool.. thanks a lot fellas.. if you are goin to be at Lawler Friday night, stop by and say wassup.. Ill probably be all over the place.. im pretty tall about 6' 6" so you can spot me. If I can figure out how to post a pic of myself, I will.. My g/f will be there too, tall blonde. Lookin forward to meetin everybody.