Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Antoine Clamaran track

deep deep deep inside , deep deep down inside..

WHAT UP DEEP MAN , WAZ GOOD? :hoparound

Mods, this thread is both racist, anti-sematic, and garbage. Please delete it asap.

ur :ghey:

quite the intelligent post.. you should print this out and hang it on your mother's fridge!!!!

quite the comeback...go fuck ur sister and kill yourself :hoparound

much better... :stupid:

dude you bring new meaning to the word homosexual... why do you post?? i havent heard one intelligent thing come out of your mouth, ever... antoine clamaran is an ill producer/dj and you tainted this thread.. im done, you'e a loser... reply with what you will...

dude you bring new meaning to the word homosexual... why do you post?? i havent heard one intelligent thing come out of your mouth, ever... antoine clamaran is an ill producer/dj and you tainted this thread.. im done, you'e a loser... reply with what you will...

:stupid::stupid::zzz2:

im not a big fan of Clamaran when he goes tribal.....i think hes SOOO much better when he keeps it funky french disco house

werd... im sorry but dj flex "amazing" (AC remix) has to be one of the illest/funkiest house buildups i've ever heard...

I'm going to add my .02 to this, because I feel the need. I like everybody here am guilty of downloading music on occations. I only do it if I can't find a track that I want on vinyl or I am playing that night and the record has not come in yet which happens alot since the whole internet record store boom took off. I feel that if I don't have the track on vinyl, I don't have it period. So I make sure that I back up the MP3 with the vinyl. Besides I hate the dual deck Denon players that most spots I have been playing at lately have. So I need the vinyl for just that reason.

Anyway I think if you like a track and want it you should do everything in your power to buy it weither it be through a Beatport or ITunes style site, or on a compilation CD where the artist has been paid a licensing fee.

Why will you go out and buy a Hip Hop, Rock CD or whatever you're into, but feel the need not to pay for house music? These guys work just as hard to make music and want to get paid too.

I agree that you are supporting some of these artist by going out and hearing them spin at a club or what not, and I commend that. But most people don't, they just download music and don't give a shit about the artist because he or she is not promoted by radio or TV. That's not fair to the artist, it's the same as saying "Fuck You" to their face.

That's just my thoughts on the subject as a DJ and up coming producer.

there's also a market there that has not been tapped yet. when i buy stuff on vinyl i buy it to spin it. but i would also like to buy more stuff that i just wanna listen to, and not particularly put into my sets. im not gonna blow 10 bucks on every single song that i want and get it on vinyl, but if i could buy an mp3 for a buck or two i'd do it that way. sites like beatport are good, but we need to have more tracks that are available for download legally. if i could do that and have something i want in minutes i wouldn't waste my time on soulseek, and the artist would make money.

the labels have to get on that shit and make it happen, it's in their best interest.

there's also a market there that has not been tapped yet. when i buy stuff on vinyl i buy it to spin it. but i would also like to buy more stuff that i just wanna listen to, and not particularly put into my sets. im not gonna blow 10 bucks on every single song that i want and get it on vinyl, but if i could buy an mp3 for a buck or two i'd do it that way. sites like beatport are good, but we need to have more tracks that are available for download legally. if i could do that and have something i want in minutes i wouldn't waste my time on soulseek, and the artist would make money.

the labels have to get on that shit and make it happen, it's in their best interest.

Completely agree. Good point :aright::aright:

just making a statment as someone who is trying to come up in production. As a fellow artist of the people that your stealing bread off the table from, it kinda pisses me off a little bit, but whatever, like i said....do you. just stating my opinion. Im guilty of doing it as well....im sure just not as often as most ;)

I can understand where your coming from bro. I still buy cd's, especially from an up and coming dj ike yourself. I have no problem dishing out $20 for a burnt cd that probably cost them like 20 cents to make. But as far as the mp3's go, I've had Limewire for a while and I"m just honestly tooo lazy to switch to something else.