Clubplanet Nightlife Community

great game last night - NYY

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/baseball/mlb/06/15/pirates.yankees.ap/index.html

Booed at home for most of the year, Giambi hit a two-run homer into the upper deck in the 10th inning, and New York rallied past the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-5 Wednesday night with help from a questionable call.

"For one swing, I put it all together," Giambi said. "Hopefully, this is a turning point."

lol...i knew spragga would chime in on this...:laugh:

Ask him to chime in on the Mets.

I hear they're playing a fresh brand of baseball.

But my question is: What is so fresh about being in last place for the last 4 years?

Also, what's going on with Beltran? 29 RBI's for a 3 hitter? 1 SB for a 40-40 guy? I read somewhere that he has hit all 7 of his HR's only when Pedro has pitched...Something like 7 HR's and 17 RBI's.

Comments?

Ask him to chime in on the Mets.

I hear they're playing a fresh brand of baseball.

But my question is: What is so fresh about being in last place for the last 4 years?

Also, what's going on with Beltran? 29 RBI's for a 3 hitter? 1 SB for a 40-40 guy? I read somewhere that he has hit all 7 of his HR's only when Pedro has pitched...Something like 7 HR's and 17 RBI's.

Comments?

Mets aren't scoring any runs - simple as that. I'll admit too that Beltran is playing sub-par...but if you wouldn't take Beltran over that shell of shit Williams or Womack...OH MY GOD WOMACK :laugh:

Sorry....I gotta step out for a sec...I can't stop laughing...WO-F'N-MACK! Seriously though...how is that guy still playing?

Mets aren't scoring any runs - simple as that. I'll admit too that Beltran is playing sub-par...but if you wouldn't take Beltran over that shell of shit Williams or Womack...OH MY GOD WOMACK :laugh:

Sorry....I gotta step out for a sec...I can't stop laughing...WO-F'N-MACK! Seriously though...how is that guy still playing?

You're comparing Womack to Dull-tran? Good job. Womack signed a 4 million dollar contract. He wasn't being branded as our savior or the face of our franchise. Who the hell cares about Womack? Seriously, are you fucking stupid?

So let's not talk about who should or shouldn't be playing because I could pick apart the Mets.

Good job@being fresh and being in last place.

well what your paying for Beltran I hope you would take him over the other 2

Please .....Bernie is just playing his career out and a fine career of 15 yrs it was..... let him be

and who is comparing tony womack to beltran

beltran SUBPAR so far?? thats being kind.

womack has been better than expected in LF , his offense isnt where its suppose to be (neither is beltrans) and he is much better and disruptive on the basepaths than beltran is right now Comparing numbers between the 2 your overpaying alot for a few extra hits and rbi as of now

and Tony has 1 error all yr and i think that was at 2b

that being said i cant stand womack and would have rather held on to Cairo

You're comparing Womack to Dull-tran? Good job. Womack signed a 4 million dollar contract. He wasn't being branded as our savior or the face of our franchise. Who the hell cares about Womack? Seriously, are you fucking stupid?

So let's not talk about who should or shouldn't be playing because I could pick apart the Mets.

Good job@being fresh and being in last place.

Come back when you start making sense...casue we're 3 months into the season and you're calling Beltran a bust!

F'king moron

Guys lets stop picking on Taco-Belltran. There's plenty other who are just as shitty, gay ass Piazza, Kaz "I throw like a girl" Matsui, Tom "Im still playin for the Braves" Glavine, and lets not forget Victor "brought up as an infielder" Vambrano.

You're so right - as it would make no sense to pick on stud Yankee$ like Pavano and Jared "DL 4life" Wright, not to mention "Flash deez nutz" Gordon and Randy "I swear I'll gain 5mph on my fastball" Johnson.

Giambi and Womack are too easy targets these days...

You're so right - as it would make no sense to pick on stud Yankee$ like Pavano and Jared "DL 4life" Wright, not to mention "Flash deez nutz" Gordon and Randy "I swear I'll gain 5mph on my fastball" Johnson.

Giambi and Womack are too easy targets these days...

spragga I don't really understand any of your nicknames? Are they meant to be derogatory? Other than Jaret Wrong, I don't understand.

RJ HAS picked up 5 mph on his fastball. And his slider is crisp and his splitter is dancing around like Fred Astaire.

Also, Gordon has been one of the best relievers in the A.L. the last month and a ahalf. That's why the Phillies offered Polanco for him. Of course we said NO. So I don't understand.