Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sullivan Room’s Mixer up for grabs!!!

sweeeeeeeeeeet

the rane rotary is dope tho......mixing is so clean and flawless on those things.

gunna take a wild guess and say they are upgrading to a xone 92?

http://store1.yimg.com/I/topdjgear_1847_6849168

its between the 92 and the 62..

the 92's faders are just a bit too light, which is why theyre considering the 62.. MUCH smoother faders and many of the same features as the 92

not a big fan of the 62 or the 92, as compared to the v6 anyway. its just rock solid. no gimicks or fuck all. just quality sound.

too bad the V6 costs over 4000 bucks..

allen & heath has solid sound output on all of their mixers.. better than almost every other brand

yeah its way too expensive to buy but ive had the pleasure of giving one a good roasting on numerous occasions. best mixer ive ever used. the club in question changed the mixer to a 92 for one night (for fergie) a few weeks back, and even though the 92 ias a fuckin cracker mixer, it just felt crap as compared to whats normally there. too fiddley.

they have made a cheaper version now too, but its still mega expensive.

would love a run on one of them urei's, never even seen one before in the flesh, they aint that common over here.

that screw looks awfully high up in the pic, no wonder it attacked tt

i played with one of the new urei's that came out the other day. not bad

Urei not bad...ha ha. It's probably the best mixer out there. Now about buying the Rane from Sully. Yeah, I don't know. Why would you want to buy a mixer that was under so much abuse? Just cause some famous DJ spun on it? Naah.