Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks have hit the mainstream

OK OK OK.

I know I'm taking Troll-bait, but...

Silly Boy Billy...

I just moved here from Chicago.

Sticks are just as common in Chicago, unless you don't ever go out.

Try checking out Crobar, XL, Karma (when it was open), or any special DJ show at the Riv, Metro, or other venue. Friggin' glowsticks everywhere.

Point: You're either too young to go out in Chicago, or you are blind.

Ok, back to the show.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

Originally posted by petrol:

OK OK OK.

I know I'm taking Troll-bait, but...

Silly Boy Billy...

I just moved here from Chicago.

Sticks are just as common in Chicago, unless you don't ever go out.

Try checking out Crobar, XL, Karma (when it was open), or any special DJ show at the Riv, Metro, or other venue. Friggin' glowsticks everywhere.

Point: You're either too young to go out in Chicago, or you are blind.

Ok, back to the show.

nuff said...ignorant ass billy boy cwm42.gif

Originally posted by goldenman:

could electronic music be next to hit the mainstream? cwm20.gif

too late bro

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

WHY dont you go back to your fucking getto ness dude, we dong need you bullshit other then the many others onthe board that provide that already so STFU

Originally posted by badboybill:

Only place i still see glowsticks is in that shit hole of a city NYC, when are you loosers going to grow up.

BAD

BOY

BILL

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL]

Elements New dance club in staten island baby for info Send me a line @ martin_izzo@netzero.net

What's not to like? You can use to them to see shit in the night... they make the place colorful... you can dance with them... you can poke an idiot in the eye and protect yourself. Many uses for them.

GLOWSTICKS ROCK!!!!

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

ha - no kidding -

i was up in the booth at Vibe in Hartford, amazed by the fact that basically everyone had glowsticks . . . then i realized that they were as much of an accessory as a belt. so this kid was trying ot buy a cd, and had come into the booth w/ blue glows, so i took them and went a lil nuts, and then realized all these people were looking at me . . . i am not even that good, and when i left the booth to go to the bathroom, there were a couple of kids that were like "you're so good, etc."

and i was like wtf, maybe if you people didn't just clench them in your fists, you could be good too. rolleyes.gif it's silly.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Every body has thier own different ways of having fun. Stop trying to ruin other people's vibe. If you don't like it then go somewhere else . . . it's really that simple.

I read so many posts about people complaining about glowsticks, clubs being too crowded, people with whistles, people who can't dance . . . blah, blah, blah.

If you hate it so much and it gets on your nerve then maybe your clubs days are coming to an end. I go for the music and mission is to have fun. Whether that means by using glow sticks or no, it doens't matter! Just stay outta my personal space. cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

For laughs you should check out the Miami post on glowstix about a week ago. If the conversation was in person there would have been a fight. Can you belive people can get so worked up over a thing like glowstix? Like I said in my other post: If you are attaching the glowstix to a string a flinging them around you should not be on the dance floor if its crowded. Find a quiet corner to do your thing or just hold them.

[This message has been edited by a-ron (edited 12-06-2000).]

I remember holdin my first glow stick safety light back in 87' ... So consider me old school!

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem