Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Studio 9 Thursday, July 14

Why... do you know him personally??? Cause I do and he is looking forward to playing at S9.

i dont know if u realize this but studio 9 is not that good n i dont think anyone is jealous of the place or even the event just cuz jp has played almost everywhere in the past month looks to me that his kind of desparate for gigs :gang::gang::gang:

i dont know if u realize this but studio 9 is not that good n i dont think anyone is jealous of the place or even the event just cuz jp has played almost everywhere in the past month looks to me that his kind of desparate for gigs :gang::gang::gang:

that's what I say that JP is out of his mind to play at S9 in woodbridge NJ..give me a break....he should play in S4, that would be a sick party.

I have been to S9 a couple of times and I like it... JP is awesome and I had a great time at SURF Club and I am positive I will have a great time at S9 hearing him again.....

JP Desparate... I don't think so... I don't know if u realize...but CASH IS KING..and he is clearly cleaning up this summer...IT IS ALL ABOUT THE BOTTOM LINE!!! So don't take this club shit so seriously

I don't care...I'm going to S9 for JP and I'm sure alot of pple are going too...

Exactly! It will be a slammin time for all involved which is the bottom line. It is comical how this thread was an informative one letting all know of our coming event which we are excited about and here is a sample of the responses:

"Jp is a crackhead"

"Sound system sucks" *yawn*

"they cant afford him"

"S9 sucks"

LMFAO! I am looking forward to working the event and hearing JP....I am sure I am not alone. Hate away....

Exactly! It will be a slammin time for all involved which is the bottom line. It is comical how this thread was an informative one letting all know of our coming event which we are excited about and here is a sample of the responses:

"Jp is a crackhead"

"they cant afford him"

"S9 sucks"

LMFAO! I am looking forward to working the event and hearing JP....I am sure I am not alone. Hate away....

Waaah waaaaah waaaaah

Hating is FUNdamental.......................btw its not hating when everything above is true.....

"Jp is a crackhead"

"they cant afford him"

"S9 sucks"

:yuck: STUDIO "9" does SUCKS ! VERY MUCH :vomit2: however is all good since they wont be in business much longer :pint: