Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About Spending Money on girls

Originally posted by a12345:

NONE OF YOU are Answering my Question !

HOw would you feel if a girl spent a lot of money on you ?

I.E. - bought you a motorcycle, an expensive watch and took you to fancy places ?

HAVE NO CLUE

(never happened)

Originally posted by jerseytom:

I think most men could not handle it... it would hurt their ego!

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.

Why would a girl spending more on the guy be a blow to his ego ?

EX ) If Donald Trump's girlfriend bought him a Girrard Perragaux Ferrari Chronograph - ( A very fine watch) -

I don't think Donald would mind because he is a lot wealthier than his girlfriend .

NOw in a situation - where - If the guys was already rich and his girlfriend ( who is not) spent a lot of money on him ...

WOULD THAT still be a blow to his ego ?

Its all good to have a good time with a woman and spend a few dollars on her, Just don’t use your dollars to get her to go to bed with you, For that save your time and just get a call girl

(You will have a better time). Ladies know how to use the shit out of men and then laugh at them to there friends. Find a good lady that just want to meet a good guy,IN NYC the ladies out number the men 12 to 1 so I think the odds are on our side. So just be yourself and see if they are worth spending your hard earned dollars on first.

peace

Markus

cwm9.gif

------------------

Find out why

New York Magazine calls ODYSSEY@BARCODE afterwork Wedensdays

"a Deep House revival among the Times Square heathens.

"The Odyssey continues @ Club New York"

Dec.6th,13th and 20th, 2000

10:00pm-4:00am

Organic and Deep House music on the main Floor.

Classics/R&B/Reggae and eclectic hip Hop in the Hookah lounge.
/>Http://www.odysseynyc.homepage.com

“Stay in touch with the Destiny crew”

“We will be back soon “
/>http://www.destiny-nyc.com

I'm used to guys paying for everything. Even when I'm out with my guy friends, they insist on paying. I'll offer to buy back but they usually refuse.

When dating, if I have to buy even a drink for myself, the guy is DEFINITELY not someone I would pursue anything further with. That would push them right into the friends only category. I like gentlemen. I'm very old fashioned that way.

On the other hand, if I'm VERY involved with a guy I will buy him things and take him out. The more money I have, the better gifts he will get and I hope he would be secure enough to accept them.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

well this doesn't really answer your question, but i had a boyfriend once who would tell me what he wanted for christmas, and it was WAY over my budget, by like, oh, $500. FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!

okay, so now you tell us: why are you asking this question? have you landed yourself a girlfriend who is showering you with gifts?

Originally posted by a12345:

NONE OF YOU are Answering my Question !

HOw would you feel if a girl spent a lot of money on you ?

I.E. - bought you a motorcycle, an expensive watch and took you to fancy places ?

I absolutely HATE when guys put money out for me. My mom actually laughs at me for this and thinks Im ridiculous but I guess Im just not old fashioned.

I work for my money. I dont need to though, I could sit home and live off my parents but I like to work and like to feel as though Im doing something with myself. I take care of my bills and feel that if when I go out with a guy, I should be allowed to pay for my own drinks and even drinks for the guy I am out with.

I hate accepting presents and have a hard time dealing with the whole "Im the guy and Im going to pay".

Money DOES NOT impress me. I believe its here for one purpose and that purpose at this time in my life is to party and have a good time with people I care about. Screw the materialistic shit! Thats for people who dont feel comfortable with themselves and feel that the fancy cars, nice clothes, and expensive things will impress others. Thats a pretty twisted way o find happiness within themselves. And it also brings a lot of fake friends around.

Find me aman who will pick up a rock from the street and give it a name and then to me as a present and THATS the one Ill be happy with!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by shugabooga:

okay, so now you tell us: why are you asking this question? have you landed yourself a girlfriend who is showering you with gifts?

NO . I'm the girl who spent a lot of money on a guy. I did that becasue I thought it would impress him and I was crazy about the guy and ...he was impressed but ..

I never really saw him after that -

I probably scared him away - now he thinks I expect something from or whatever ...