Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the deal with DT @ crobar?

just cause im leaving to norway during june 28th and july14th and would be angry if i had to miss 2 danny t parties back to back especially since i asked him b4 i planned on the trip.

Stop your fucking whining. You're going to where - Oslo? Beautiful city in a beauitful country, and best of all, they don't use the euro, so you won't be financially raped. The dollar beats the shit out of the kroner. Have a good time.

just cause im leaving to norway during june 28th and july14th and would be angry if i had to miss 2 danny t parties back to back especially since i asked him b4 i planned on the trip.

oh ok..i thought u were gona say that he shouldnt spin @ crobar....enjoy norge

Was reading the thread "collective club calender" and saw this

[07/02/05 - Saturday] | Danny Tenaglia @ Crobar

Any info?

haven't heard any follow ups from the club nor the people... when i first read the collective club calendar i thought to myself whoa this will be great... crobar already started to promote oakenfold i don't see why they wouldn't put things up in the club already i guess its false

Also someone should put the collective club thread on the main page of the forum

Im sorry about the confusion ..

i heard about this from a reliable source, but i shoudlnt have jumped the gun. I have updated the list ... everyone is always welcome to send updates on any parties they want listed...

:party:

No, i'm quite sure you were right. Maybe it was canceled?

as I recall DT denied the 7/2 crobar date a month ago.

but lets hope he returns to crobar in late july or august- the site of his best nyc set of 2005.

many of his serts are among the best of this century, but his crobar set was up to the standards of his 2001 classics in miami- some of the greatest sets in musical history.

looking forward to crobar part II.

that's what I mean.

since 2000- to now, DT has laid down soe of the greatest sets worldwide.

miami january and march 2001 being his most legendary in usa.

and vinyl [not arc] when be yourself was new & the crowd was hardcore DT house fans not cracked out ex-SF hoods. and DT started the night at 11 or 12 not 4:30.

I'm sorry but seems rather pathetic to plan your trips around DT events....