Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people who talk because they can't stand silence

i want to shoot them. my roommate, from the moment she barges in to the moment she's emitting a strange smell in her sleep, has in depth conversations with herself and every visible thing in the room. i blatantly ignore her (a lot of people do) but she's the type to just go on talking to you even when you have headphones on so you can hear a buzz or squeal of her voice through the bass. even right now, she's addressing me and saying something. i don't know what, and i don't give a fuck

DAMN, dude...

Hahahah. I know too many people like this! cwm2.gif They feel the need to tell you every intricate part of their day. This happened, that happened, she said this, he said that....SHUTUP already.

The worst is when you are on the phone with someone who JUST WONT SHUTUP. You don't pay attention and the only part you hear is "RIGHT??".....um, yeah, sure. What'd you say?

Drives me up the wall cwm44.gif

Sooooo sorry to hear that, hon... do you think it would help if you turned and stared directly at her, waited until she noticed, and then -very empathetically- raised your finger to your lips to "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" her? cwm13.gif

My roommie hums all the time, but I love her anyway... cwm12.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

i want to shoot them. my roommate, from the moment she barges in to the moment she's emitting a strange smell in her sleep, has in depth conversations with herself and every visible thing in the room. i blatantly ignore her (a lot of people do) but she's the type to just go on talking to you even when you have headphones on so you can hear a buzz or squeal of her voice through the bass. even right now, she's addressing me and saying something. i don't know what, and i don't give a fuck

DAMN, dude...

OH my. Let me know if you need help, Ill come by and stuff a SOCK in her mouth to shut her up wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

happykittn, if i turn and stare directly at her, that'd just encourage her. i'd be sitting here, staring forever while she just babbles on

Claudio, thanks. i may have to have you do that

honestly, i think if she just had more friends to talk to, then she wouldn't have to use all her conversation energy on me

anyone want a girl friend? or girlfriend? she's about 5'7'', medium-slim toned build, 36 B, brown hair in dreads, brown eyes, has a quite nice ass, outgoing and nice. she claims to be very flexible too. i'll start the bid at ten bucks

Hmmmm... is she smart? Will she prepare an in-depth analysis of California's 1982 Mediterranean Fruit Fly problem from the perspective of a Commerce and Economic Development Deputy Director for me by Friday?

If so... oh, what the hell... $10 right here... cwm4.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

OH my. Let me know if you need help, Ill come by and stuff a SOCK in her mouth to shut her up wink.gif

Hehee... I'm sure you wanna stuff something else in there while you're at it that will definitely shut her up.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by apotheosis:

sometimes people like this are the way they are because to them it's how they get the attention.

and reverse psychology, and/or remedial logic, would say that i can get her to stop by paying attention to her, right? i kinda tried before, and it worked a little, but i just don't have the time and patience for such maintenance

c'mon, we're at 20. i repeat, she has a really nice ass. she's also a cheap date (i know from having babysat her several times)

LOL!!! cwm2.gif

I see that there aren't many takers. Only 1 pity bid from Happykitten.

Tell you what, I'll give you $20 so that you can go out and by about 6 pair of heavy duty sports socks. That should give you peace and quiet for at least a week.

If that doesn't work, I'll bid $30 for a muzzle. cwm27.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy every minute of every day. Don't run the rat-race of life... if you do, your life will have passed you by but you'll still be a rat.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through that.... I was in the exact same situation. My last roommate in San Francisco was exactly the same way. It got so bad that he'd even do it when I was talking on the phone... cwm23.gif

Even my friends who came over would say "let's get out of here before your roommate shows up"... I jsut got to the point where I would just go in my bedroom and shut the door. What a pain in the ass. I'm really really sorry you have to put up with that deanna...

cwm6.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hmmm, maybe one of us should just start taking you out, and leave yur roomate alone, lol.

Hmmm 5'7"? I prefer a bit more petite, lol.

Might have to bring a sock after all, haha.

hehe, so should i try to open up a bid for myself? do i hear 20?...

10??...

oh, man! ONE DOLLAR???

c'mon, anyone??

ok, that didn't work. bring the socks

k_car, thanks. quanto_magnus, i actually share the same bedroom with her.

c'mon, i know you guys want her. k_car, i'll take that 30 as a bid. 40, anyone??

Oooooooooooooffff! That's rough!!!! I feel for ya.... I would've shot my roommate if that had been the case for me....

cwm10.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

hehe, so should i try to open up a bid for myself? do i hear 20?...

10??...

oh, man! ONE DOLLAR???

c'mon, anyone??

ok, that didn't work. bring the socks

Hmmm.....I prefer private bidding. **grins wickedly**

cwm11.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

k_car, thanks. quanto_magnus, i actually share the same bedroom with her.

c'mon, i know you guys want her. k_car, i'll take that 30 as a bid. 40, anyone??

that was my good deed for the holiday season. might i suggest nikesocks, they'renice and thick and...

$30... did i, er... you,win? debt to be paid next time i'm at twilo, cnyc meet-up at the power bar.

cwm1.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!