Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i really fuckin hate cooljunkie

site fuckin suxxx

always editing and deleting shit because they just simply want to kiss everyones ass

they think by sucking everyones ass everyone will help them lolol

u cant even diss a club over there orelse they wil delete it

:rock::rock:

Someone get this man a drink, fuck yeah, ass kissers and fakes, thats all

they are stupidddd

clubplanet bought them out and its only time untill dave puts the site under

lolol they are corperate sell outs too hahahaha

see its was only for a buck

they never cared bout having a community

cj honestly has no success maybe only some here in miami but its dead everywhere else

I happen to like Tooljunkie. I mean, what's there not to like? In depth discussions about the 5 house producers that are heating up the floors at the moment, Shiny, polished opinions about the clubs that advertise with banners on the site. A rigid, no tolerance moderating policy enforced by a mod who occasionally checks in with CP to give me rep points anonymously and call me a "chimp." If this isn't the wave of the future, then I can't put my finger on what the alternative might be. :D

I could give a shit about all that. I know some of the guys and gals on CJ and I post a bit in the Junkie Chat section, so when I'm there I enjoy it. To each his own. The board software and layout sucks, but I like some of the peeps. And that's all I have to say about that. :pint:

i like and hang with "MOST" peeps on there .. problem is .. its not really the posters that i have a problem with ..its the mods and those who suck on the mods cocks .. i actually hung out with 60% of that site this week .. lol .. but the other portion is the one that fucks it up for them. all the ones i hung out with this week love me and miss me on there .. lol .. why do you think i whooped saleen and pods ass in the poll "KOKY for MOD" ?? :laugh:

i whooped em by a huge margin :laugh: that was fucking sad :laugh:

and the saddest part was that that was one of the main reasons i got banned by a shit talking geek , a no pussy getting guido , and a dirty , filthy , disease spreading whore that has the balls to talk shit about anyone :laugh: bitch spreads the clap by just looking at you .. so be carefull :laugh:

I happen to like Tooljunkie. I mean, what's there not to like? In depth discussions about the 5 house producers that are heating up the floors at the moment, Shiny, polished opinions about the clubs that advertise with banners on the site. A rigid, no tolerance moderating policy enforced by a mod who occasionally checks in with CP to give me rep points anonymously and call me a "chimp." If this isn't the wave of the future, then I can't put my finger on what the alternative might be. :D

if you are trying to be funny mr....well, let me tell you just one thing...you achieved it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I mean, just think about it... if this was Tooljunkie, your :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: would have already been deleted.

all this blackouts on CP are these fags fucking around with posts, i don't give a flying fuck...I don't play the two-face game...if you are a fag on the boards I'll diss you in real life, I know when someone is joking and all these fucking losers excercising power with their little delete buttons fuckng make me wanna take a shit on their corn flakes...fuck them and fuck the losers that follow them because they are even more losers than they are themselves...wow...this is some killer vivarin! :eek:

i like and hang with "MOST" peeps on there .. problem is .. its not really the posters that i have a problem with ..its the mods and those who suck on the mods cocks .. i actually hung out with 60% of that site this week .. lol .. but the other portion is the one that fucks it up for them. all the ones i hung out with this week love me and miss me on there .. lol .. why do you think i whooped saleen and pods ass in the poll "KOKY for MOD" ?? :laugh:

i whooped em by a huge margin :laugh: that was fucking sad :laugh:

and the saddest part was that that was one of the main reasons i got banned by a shit talking geek , a no pussy getting guido , and a dirty , filthy , disease spreading whore that has the balls to talk shit about anyone :laugh: bitch spreads the clap by just looking at you .. so be carefull :laugh:

Who's the disease spreading whore? I need more info to know who to run from. I'm damn sorry about the rest of that, man. I don't get involved in a lot of that discussion that pissed you off and bring the board down, but from what I do mix it with on that board, it would be more fun if you were still there.

... and a dirty , filthy , disease spreading whore that has the balls to talk shit about anyone :laugh: bitch spreads the clap by just looking at you .. so be carefull :laugh:

:nono: C'mon koky, is that really necessary? We hate Tooljunkie for some of the same reasons but you don't need to talk this way about someone who I doubt has ever talked this way about you. :(

:nono: C'mon koky, is that really necessary? We hate Tooljunkie for some of the same reasons but you don't need to talk this way about someone who I doubt has ever talked this way about you. :(
Oh Oh Koky I think you touched a sweet spot on Philip :vomit2: !!!

bust that ass and find out if im right or wrong :laugh: