Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats Digital7 !!!!

koky

:bounce:

Im switching to Comcast next month, so no worries.. unless ofcourse I get free DSL with Bellsouth :funny:

if you dont get free dsl while being in the executive office then bellsouth truly sucks...... :) :) wish i could get verizon fios though ;) bellsouth ifitl pay attention! look at the fios!

Cable tends to be a little quicker than DSL. The only problem with cable is that since you're sharing a bandwith, when you have too many people logged on at once, it slows down big time. Depending on the area you're in.

i live in a not so good hood so not many have cable internet around here :laugh:

Cable tends to be a little quicker than DSL. The only problem with cable is that since you're sharing a bandwith, when you have too many people logged on at once, it slows down big time. Depending on the area you're in.

i live around a lot of comcast users.. comcast upgraded it so no one slows down in this area and they are starting to do it everywhere.. they monitor the usage and upgrade appropriately so they get the service they paid for.