Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Proclaim Myself King of the World!!!

funketeer

From this point on you are all my bitches and you will receive periodical personalized PMs stating my wishes and commands, same which I advice you to comply with promptly and without murmurations in order to stay on Planet Earth...or else you'll be the witness of my wrath and I will steal your pets and ruin your cars and do many other mean things to ruin your day...I'm not joking this time, bitches...excercise caution and we'll do just fine.

I love this new job! :)

From this point on you are all my bitches and you will receive periodical personalized PMs stating my wishes and commands, same which I advice you to comply with promptly and without murmurations in order to stay on Planet Earth...or else you'll be the witness of my wrath and I will steal your pets and ruin your cars and do many other mean things to ruin your day...I'm not joking this time, bitches...excercise caution and we'll do just fine.

Your royal highness,

I cannot begin to express my heartfelt appreciation. I look forward to serving you until you reach an old age (or get decapitated a la francaise, whichever comes first).

Indebted in gratitude,

A loyal servant :D

NOW!! you are getting drowsy...

sleepy.... sleepy.... you eyes are getting heavy. they are beginning to close....

At the snap of my fingers you shall fall into a deep sleep & do as i please.

2hpim05709pd.jpg

OH NO!!!!!!

the all mighty FUNK-ini

:moon::biggrin:

Your royal highness,

I cannot begin to express my heartfelt appreciation. I look forward to serving you until you reach an old age (or get decapitated a la francaise, whichever comes first).

Indebted in gratitude,

A loyal servant :D

I like your attitude kid, you're going places...I hereby proclaim you Duke of Hialeah and Kendal!

:shades2:

OH NO!!!!!!

the all mighty FUNK-ini

I want a copy of that picture hanging on every household, please begin distribution a.s.a.p.

Portrait must be kept clean and centered in case of a surprise inspection...which dates I will not reveal, because...it would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it???

World domination is the bomb-dee-gee-dee!!! :bounce:

This man seems incoherent and upset at about a subject we

could not possibly begin to understand......

OK?????????

Comprende................................Dickhead?*

attachment.php?attachmentid=40234&stc=1

*Just checking if our censors were working tonight.............

:idea:

they're not! :D:spin:

I sent the censors out to get pizza...btw, who's the strikingly handsome gentleman on that picture?

:finger:

I hereby appoint you Count Digitalphoenix of Cutler Ridge and Gables by the Sea...enjoy biatchhhh!!!!

:party:

^^ wavey.gif

You shall be known as Lady Raincry from now on, you are in charge of my breakfast and you will edit my Forbes weekly column...pass by my office later, I need to check your spelling. ;)

check this :finger:

i made you some waffles with some warm fruit topping....just the way you like it.....waffles.JPG

..........after breakfast you have a meeting with the duke of hialeah and kendal.....he said that they are closing down all the winn dixies and his people will have nowhere to shop.....

^^ wavey.gif

check this :finger:

i made you some waffles with some warm fruit topping....just the way you like it.....waffles.JPG

..........after breakfast you have a meeting with the duke of hialeah and kendal.....he said that they are closing down all the winn dixies and his people will have nowhere to shop.....

perfect, you'll be rewarded handsomely Lady Raincry :getdown:

what did you put on those waffles? :drunk: