Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Silverbull

people used to beat him for no reason and throw things at him :half:

i guess thats why posts here to try and abuse people knowing he got abused in real life

:half:

LMFAO when she tried and miserably failed to flame me on the Calderone thread, for no reason she gave you a cheap shot. Even though there was no revelance whatsoever. :rofl:

Ok why is everyone ganging up on poor Lutzi :aaah: , stop being Bullys....that is so 1st grade!!!!

Headpusher, come on now you know you're better than this:kiss2:(we made a mends)...........I dont think I can say the same for NMN(don't know you) all you do is bash me here and there confuse me is what you do really, never know whether you're trying to be nice or whatever. Now this doom guy I will have to inspect or disect further, in order to come to a conclusion so carry on!!!!!

But leave Lutzi alone!!!!!

Ok why is everyone ganging up on poor Lutzi :aaah: , stop being Bullys....that is so 1st grade!!!!

Headpusher, come on now you know you're better than this:kiss2:(we made a mends)...........I dont think I can say the same for NMN(don't know you) all you do is bash me here and there confuse me is what you do really, never know whether you're trying to be nice or whatever. Now this doom guy I will have to inspect or disect further, in order to come to a conclusion so carry on!!!!!

But leave Lutzi alone!!!!!

hey vamps...you cant seriously be sticking up for that monstrosity..

sloppytits is the lamest poster ever :half:

hey vamps...you cant seriously be sticking up for that monstrosity..

sloppytits is the lamest poster ever :half:

Ur a fake mod. A real mod moderates not starts trouble with it's posters. You wanna do this go ahead. It's not like people take cp seriously anymore. And to think it's because of jerks like you and the rest of the idiots on here. I will stand and fight you idiots unlike alot of the other people on here. They like to accept your stupidities and all the torture but I will torture you back and remind you that respect is earned not given. So go blow nmn and the rest of the idiots that like to incite and go play moderator like I giff a damn.

Sloppytits aka Luz aka your master biatch.

Ur a fake mod. A real mod moderates not starts trouble with it's posters. You wanna do this go ahead. It's not like people take cp seriously anymore. And to think it's because of jerks like you and the rest of the idiots on here. I will stand and fight you idiots unlike alot of the other people on here. They like to accept your stupidities and all the torture but I will torture you back and remind you that respect is earned not given. So go blow nmn and the rest of the idiots that like to incite and go play moderator like I giff a damn.

luz is 100% right..

seriously.. that one clique (sp) is just bringing down the entire board.. that's why im switching over to different messageboards because of lame mods.. you hear that DAVE?? and im 100% positive other people are doing it/have done it.. bad mods are bad for business.. stick with people who dont have serious psychological issues.. ie: codica3, dgmodel..

how many times are we gonna hear the same PM joke?? that shit started like back in november or some shit... it's old.. new people come on here and are instantly turned away because of that shit... and what kinda moron finds the same joke funny after a year?? and what kinda mod manipulates other peoples threads to make himself look funny or better???

luz is 100% right..

seriously.. that one clique (sp) is just bringing down the entire board.. that's why im switching over to different messageboards because of lame mods.. you hear that DAVE?? and im 100% positive other people are doing it/have done it.. bad mods are bad for business.. stick with people who dont have serious psychological issues.. ie: codica3, dgmodel..

how many times are we gonna hear the same PM joke?? that shit started like back in november or some shit... it's old.. new people come on here and are instantly turned away because of that shit... and what kinda moron finds the same joke funny after a year?? and what kinda mod manipulates other peoples threads to make himself look funny or better???

i actually agree with mostly everything you said..

the jokes have become lame and it has become very cliquish..

and i only manipulate posts by trolls..

fight?? :laugh:

sloppytits, you're posts are enough torture..

fight?? :laugh:

sloppytits, you're posts are enough torture..

Everyone says that but they also read them. The fact of the matter is your not a respected mod. Well your not a respected individual. The problem is people rather live with you than tell you what an ass you are. They just accept you cause you are a mod. Wow I rather post on the lame ass london boards than post in bump. You can have it and swallow that damn board with you. All you like to do is start trouble and hide away and play mr. mod. Screw you nitwit.

Everyone says that but they also read them. The fact of the matter is your not a respected mod. Well your not a respected individual. The problem is people rather live with you than tell you what an ass you are. They just accept you cause you are a mod. Wow I rather post on the lame ass london boards than post in bump. You can have it and swallow that damn board with you. All you like to do is start trouble and hide away and play mr. mod. Screw you nitwit.

when have you ever posted a serious topic???

at least i balance the stupid threads with serious ones..

you are just a board troll..

when have you ever posted a serious topic???

at least i balance the stupid threads with serious ones..

you are just a board troll..

Hmmm. A stupid thread to you is attacking people or flaming people. Then when someone responds you move there thread to drama. Anyway enjoy your night of responses and bashing. Wake up tomorrow and cause more drama. Who cares anyway? Your just a cp mod. It's not like the dave cares anyway.

Hmmm. A stupid thread to you is attacking people or flaming people. Then when someone responds you move there thread to drama. Anyway enjoy your night of responses and bashing. Wake up tomorrow and cause more drama. Who cares anyway? Your just a cp mod. It's not like the dave cares anyway.

i never move peoples threads..

oldtimer is the only exception..

it's hilarious how they think this 'mod' status makes them god just because they could move threads....lol.......

just ignore these bitches.....cuz that's all some of them are....they thrive on hate....