Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Silverbull

I have been posting on this site for a while and I must commend you on what you are doing for the NY board and what you contribute to the messageboard in a whole.

I have come across alot of people in the area that call themselves house heads just because they went to SF or Exit and so forth. Nothing against them but they don't "get the joke". There are very few people left that actually get it and from all of your posts I can see that you are one of them. I especially want to commend the fact that you try to let everybody know where the music we love more than anything else comes from and that house music is way bigger than NY/NJ. As far as I am concerned we have nothing in comparison to the rest of the world when it comes to house. It's not like it was back in the day when most of the people were out for the music and not just to be scene at the "in spot" and could care less about house music.

I have personally never met you, but I feel like I know your whole gig. It is pretty much the same as mine. The music runs your life and I can see it has run your life for a Long time, as it has mine.

Keep it up and keep that house flag waving HIGH

Cheers

Dave Morris (aka DJ Madness)

bravo, gabe is the real deal, he is one of the rare few house heads. He doesnt discriminate cuz theres new kinds of house music and crowds, he goes where its at cuz thats his passion and respect for it, I commend that. Gabe is a one of a kind true dancer/clubber/party person, not many like him at all and with that down to earth vibe. What he does, no one else does it like him,

Props to ya Gabe, see ya out on the floor :bounce:

tear***

i met GABE a few times and he's a cool kid.. we butt heads on here occasionally but it's only FOR entertainment value.. he really is a HOUSE music junkee and ya gotta respect him because he is living the life that he wants.. the kid wants to breathe, eat and sleep house music and from the moment he wakes up that's what he does all day long... how MANY people can actually wake up and do the things that they want to do that day?? not many... :beer::pint:

ps... hehe

Gotta give props to gabe for being humble bout his house knowledge and being tolerant of others who don't dig on it or know bout it like that.

And props for dance'n, man thats what this is all about it is Electronic Dance Music....and its always good to be around people who like to bug out and have a good time doing it big on the floor.

he did rat out a glowsticker though.

lol, joke

I have yet to meet him though.

last year at ikon/exit whatever these two kids kept swinging their glowshits around and no one could really dance. gabe took them like he wanted to twirll them around.. but instead did his little hobbit dance for a few seconds then just dropped them to his feet and walked away... i tip my hat to him on that one, funniest shit ive seen all month. i thought he was going to get leveled by this dude but there was about 6 of us sitting on stage ready too jump down.

got to be the gayest thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

fkornre not for nothing but the kid is nothing but a positive vibe when he goes to hang out. fine u dont like him, but dont stink up a thread witht he negative shit when this is just a simple thread to give him his props. not needed. theres other threads that could use the drama, its certainly not this one. :beer:

fkornre not for nothing but the kid is nothing but a positive vibe when he goes to hang out. fine u dont like him, but dont stink up a thread witht he negative shit when this is just a simple thread to give him his props. not needed. theres other threads that could use the drama, its certainly not this one. :beer:

where does fkornre say he doesnt like him?

he just said the thread is gay and it is

GreddyLv.gif

gaypride.gif

riaa.gif

gu_b_gayfight2.gif

:beer:

shut up bro......you have a search function. use it. look up the threads. he hates on gabe. a few people do actually. but whatever its a free country

i still give gabe props

but we are not talking about other threads..

its just about this thread.

he stated it was a gay thread..and it is pretty gay

:confused: