Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Radio 1 coming to Sirius satellite radio

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...ive been waiting for years...with stern coming and now Radio 1...fuckin awesome...Essential Selection, Essential Mix and the Residency shows without sitting in front of my damn computer....fuck KTU, Hot 97, Power 105 and all that other nonsense...Satellite is definitely where its gonna be at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4114062.stm

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...ive been waiting for years...with stern coming and now Radio 1...fuckin awesome...Essential Selection, Essential Mix and the Residency shows without sitting in front of my damn computer....fuck KTU, Hot 97, Power 105 and all that other nonsense...Satellite is definitely where its gonna be at

hmmm... now I'm going to have to look into this satellite radio nonsense.

I'm really happy to hear that they are doing this... even though I sort of wish they didnt time delay anything. There have been countless times where I've listened to the best essential mixes when its 9pm here prior to going out. :)

Good stuff!

i could have sworn i already heard judge jules on sirius, one of my friends has it. does jules have any other shows on there? i just figured it was his radio1 show.

he does, he has a show, now i am not sure if its every week, but i have heard him do long sets on friday nights

i wish i had money to invest in sirius... with radio 1, nascar and howard stern switching to their side in the near future the stock is gonna BLOW UP... too bad im broke..

yo joe nice pic in your sig...

If your a dance music fan Sattelite radio is a must! Ive had XM for a few years now and I love it. The programming on Sirrius seems to be getting better too.. Forget Stern though XM has O&A!

Shameless Plug - My friend Zig has an XM store in Brooklyn -

MY RADIO STORE