Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez

man it would be soo great if people took this and followed his example.i think the club nightlife would be soo much better.too many people now with there eyes bulging outta there head,dancing like they got a stick up there ass.walking zombies thats exactly what they are.Kick that no good lying Tina out the door cuz she isnt what she appears to be.HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!

and your an asshole what's your point?u too fknore u rodent u.i bet u love tina i bet you look like a big tina head all drawn out and weak...ohh i forgot u already are weak without the tina...get a clue. :huh:

and you have a picture of a transformer as your avatar what's your point?

and your an asshole what's your point?u too fknore u rodent u.i bet u love tina i bet you look like a big tina head all drawn out and weak...ohh i forgot u already are weak without the tina...get a clue. :huh:

settle down before i sick megatron on u...

and you have a picture of a transformer as your avatar what's your point?
my point is that you dont have one..a point that is.all your posts are just about ragging on other people.do you have that much lack of self worth that you find it ness to come on here and just start crap for attention because your obviously lacking it.thats all, have a nice day. :)

my point is that you dont have one..a point that is.all your posts are just about ragging on other people.do you have that much lack of self worth that you find it ness to come on here and just start crap for attention because your obviously lacking it.thats all, have a nice day. :)

do u have to come on here and defend others???