Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DERRICK MAY n FRANCOIS K together again at DEEPSPACE on JULY 25TH

I know some of ya were part of the 7,424 people that showed up last yr at PS1 when they played together, god how much fun that day n night was.

PICT0020a.JPG

PICT0025a.JPG

When these two play together its some nasty ass techno and some non stop beat stomping house. Looks like that MON@ CIELO is gonna be some serious fun. See some of you guys there.

• 3 weeks later...

hey DETROIT i know what your saying but MON for DEEPSPACE and weds for ROOTS CIELO doesnt descriminate anything. Does dorrs are oepn for everyone and teh crowd soaks it up. Believe me check it dfforyourself. The same people who go to deepspace and roots are the same heads who have been partying since the 70 80 and 90s. They are all about teh music not clothes and the people who put those parties are from that era as well. So see you there. Just like everyother party that has teh BODY N SOUL crowd, SHELTER, DEEPSEE, DEEPSPACE, ROOTS, 718 SESSIONS, every night LOVE is open, TEMPLE in BROOKLYN, etc.

sup sexy been awhile since we have talked or hung out lady C. DEEPSPACE was AMAZING as always. Francois displayed his musical genuis and amazing djing capibilities with his dub to house hiphop/breaks to salsa to drum n bass to techno and then thats how it was for the rest of the night HOUSE n TECHNO back and forth. Derrick came on and just blew them speakers apart. Typical deepspace crowd was there with like a long ass line form what i heard outside waiting to get in. The whole night was fun and it lasted till about 4something. Like i always say IT AINT ALWAYS BOUT THE WEEKEND.

Good chilling with drewminati,digital extacy, jessnrgy, stereo lab, luztidara, rissa, tizbone,slightofhand and everyone from rhythmism and dtourism that showed up. Def a great night, at the end derrick and francois gave thanks to the crowd and said they wanna try to make it a monthly guest spot with derrick. King briit next weeks guest followed by another one the other week adn then dj harvey as well.

wow, what a wicked fucking night! the place was packed and bumpin like no tomorrow! i heard the line was insane, but surprisingly i got there a lottle after 11 and just waltzed right in no one was there.,. frankcois k was just pullin shit left and right, spinning everything other than hiphop.,. and that one salsa track that opened to a dnb line was AWESOME.,. it was like a cornacopia of sounds, nevere knew what to expect next.,. and then once derrick may came on, it got harder and everything just escalated from there! omg! greaaaaattt nite

Damn that was a good night! Those two were out of control! Derrick May's encore at the end was some of the sickest thumping techno I've ever heard.

Making FK + DM a monthly event would be amazing. Let's hope...

Nice hanging with you edwin, drew, gabe, and jess. I hope you remember me this time drew ;)