Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger S. tempts review

good crowd not too packed where its uncomfertable , was busy .. i thought roger played awesome.... def a good time ! :clap:

werd up... i had a great time... music was hot, real groovy and funky.. chicks were out of control!!! fake titties and short skirts everywhere you look.. cheap drinks.. god bless the shore!!!

does anyone know the track he closed his set with??? (excluding the 2 encore songs) it was the song after deep dish "say hello" thanks

werd up... i had a great time... music was hot, real groovy and funky.. chicks were out of control!!! fake titties and short skirts everywhere you look.. cheap drinks.. god bless the shore!!!

does anyone know the track he closed his set with??? (excluding the 2 encore songs) it was the song after deep dish "say hello" thanks

yea im lookin for tha track too ..tha was hot ..was def the one after the deep dish track :bounce:

FOUND THA TRACK BRO ..THE SONG AFTER THE DEEP DISH TRACK WAS.. LISA PURE "LOST" :) .....PEACE

HAD A BLAST, ALWAYS A GOOD TIME SEEING ROGER.

CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN (CROBAR) :bowdown:

Good time and all but Temps has gotta be losing their shirts place was far from Packed...

What do you think Roger got to play there?

had a great time, good to see a big name dj again down the shore, looks like seaside could actually gain some legitemacy in the music dept.

roger spun a really good set, def felt his track selection. it wasn't too crowded but what's probably bad for temps was awesome for me, plenty of room to move and dance. will def head down more often is they bring it good djs down there.

Yeah Roger was definitly on point. It was really comfortable at tempts.

Great crowd... no jumpers... Just straight up funky house.

Good Job R3 Ventures,Tempts Management. :bounce:

Seaside is on the music circuit map.

Thanks to R3 Ventures

At this rate next year will have Danny Howells, Sander K. and DJ Vibe and maybee Steve Lawler.

What a release!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

FOUND THA TRACK BRO ..THE SONG AFTER THE DEEP DISH TRACK WAS.. LISA PURE "LOST" :) .....PEACE

that is a remake of rogers old classic box office

which was redone and new vocals were overlaid

lisa is cool people, veryy down to earth and boy can she sing....

and that track will be on rogers new album out this fall

called

turn on the music (another hot track btw)

Too many dorks breakdancing on the floor, but Roger kicked ass. :aright:

i thorouhly enjoyed watching those guys bug out... there was at one point some meathead that was too fucked up for his own good, that just wouldn't leave the circle.. the breakdancing kids abused the shit out of him.. mad funny to watch i was actually laughing my ass off.. great night...

i thorouhly enjoyed watching those guys bug out... there was at one point some meathead that was too fucked up for his own good, that just wouldn't leave the circle.. the breakdancing kids abused the shit out of him.. mad funny to watch i was actually laughing my ass off.. great night...

It's all very homosexual to me. 10 guys dancing in a circle without a woman in sight with one fellow doing push-ups with his knees and ass propped up in air can only be looked at as gay.

It's all very homosexual to me. 10 guys dancing in a circle without a woman in sight with one fellow doing push-ups with his knees and ass propped up in air can only be looked at as gay.

i dunno i guess it's kind of along the lines of a bunch of meatheads going to the gym together to lift weights... while one is benching the others crotch is inches from the others faces.. and the last i checked lifting weights isnt homosexual.. both groups are doing something they both enjoy... and both gets you girls too... so.. ?

I loved the breakdancers

its good to see a group of guys going out to have fun and bug out with eachtoher rather then juiced up sweaty meatball heads going out just to grope girls asses and get laid.

LONG LIVE THE BREAKDANCERS!!!!

I loved the breakdancers

its good to see a group of guys going out to have fun and bug out with eachtoher rather then juiced up sweaty meatball heads going out just to grope girls asses and get laid.

LONG LIVE THE BREAKDANCERS!!!!

:lol3::rofl: hahahahah LMAO