Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Portugal...need advice...

specifically Lisbon...any1 ever been?? i dont wana wind up in some cheesy ass club with the Romanian waterpolo team stomping it up.....ive heard of Lux and some other clubs...but im getting the idea that theyre webster hall equivalents...

any input is appreciated

specifically Lisbon...any1 ever been?? i dont wana wind up in some cheesy ass club with the Romanian waterpolo team stomping it up.....ive heard of Lux and some other clubs...but im getting the idea that theyre webster hall equivalents...

any input is appreciated

Lisbon can get boring if there too long. I went for a weekend. Braga is nice. Watch out for the drunk sailors in the bars down by the docks. If you are driving, the hills in Lisbon are a bitch with the stick-shifting. The food is excellent. If you are there for a while, drive over to Madrid, now that's a party town. Oh, and watch out for this guy in the Lisbon town square:

http://www.arl.wustl.edu/projects/fpx/conf/FPL_2003/Photos/Lisbon_City/Bad_Face.JPG

gave me fucking nightmares for months

if ur the type that likes to drive deff go over to madrid........also algarve has prob the bext clubs in portugal, its down south all the way down, about 6-8 hours from u.....alot of hot ass english girls......big party place, spend a weekend or a week there and u'll love it

if u wana go north, u could go to aveiro and go to estacao da luz.........hot club, went there last year a couple of nights....alot of american people, thats where all the mortizeiros from america go and party