Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the more i hear Anthony Pappa...

his mixed cds, his productions, and the 2 times i saw him at twilo, the more I wanna put him in the stratospheric status of digweed and tenaglia. the only thing stopping me in the tenure of those 2 legends. but pappa will one day, very soon, be up there seria A...

Dec 29-Pappa&Slacker-my balls hurt just thinkin bout it...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by shugabooga:

one of the best nights i ever had at twilo was anthony pappa...

the nite pappa slacker seaman and fortier were here earlier in the summer was my best twilo nite of the year, one of the best clubbing nites, musically speaking, of my long career. slacker's no joke either, and he and pappa feed off each other like, dare i say it, s&d! there, i said it...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by nycedee:

sup bro,

what's new with you, i hear you got a job now? how's that?

got any more cds in your collection that i can check out? the mos Howells was phat.

i wanna check out vinyl sometime...you going anytime soon? lemme know

peace

-Dee

dee i'm gonna hit saci up this friday, jammy might come too. i'll burn you the new amsterdam gu. tis bangin to say the least...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

dee i'm gonna hit saci up this friday, jammy might come too. i'll burn you the new amsterdam gu. tis bangin to say the least...

cool, just drop me a line if you want or just meet me out in front, 11:15ish...then maybe twilo later for deep dish?

Originally posted by p00h:

his mixed cds, his productions, and the 2 times i saw him at twilo, the more I wanna put him in the stratospheric status of digweed and tenaglia. the only thing stopping me in the tenure of those 2 legends. but pappa will one day, very soon, be up there seria A...

Dec 29-Pappa&Slacker-my balls hurt just thinkin bout it...

Pooh is the best...

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

I caught pappa 3 times i the past 3 months...twice in atlanta spinning 4 hour wed night sets...and once in new york with pete tong...agree with p00h that hes almost up there with digweed and tenaglia...he throws down amazing sets all the time....

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

Pappa iz da man!

Yo Pooh...do you know what's the name of that track that's right after "Skydive" on his Live @ Renaissance set?

Ya forgot about Cass with Pappa & Slacker same night too. Its gonna be a blissful night of music.

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

i caught him at twilo with pete tong and this guy blew my mind. never heard of him before but he is one of my fav dj's now. i got one of his sets off of napster and it hasn't left my cd changer since.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

the first time I heard Pappa was on a Wed. nite earlier in the year when Twilo was doing its weekly party on Weds...it was great hearing him the first time that nite....ever since that nite i've beem going there every time he scheduled to play at Twilo....his NUBREED CD is awesome....highly recommended...one of his best set I heard was him & Quivver playing their set together after 6 am, both of them were switching back and forth playing track after track, nice blend of everything....=)

Originally posted by MixMag:

one of his best set I heard was him & Quivver playing their set together after 6 am, both of them were switching back and forth playing track after track, nice blend of everything....=)

Oh yeah that was awesome night...most of us were there to experience it. The way there were playing back and forth was amazing. Pappa blew the roof off when he dropped AC/DC...that was fuckin' great.

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Oh yeah that was awesome night...most of us were there to experience it. The way there were playing back and forth was amazing. Pappa blew the roof off when he dropped AC/DC...that was fuckin' great.

hell yeah, that night was also top notch this year. and when they dropped quivver's angry skies mix for an encore, i thought sasha had snuck into the booth. DROOL

------------------

chronic is the answer...

speaking of Wed nites at Twilo, the Y2K lounge, whatever happened to that? i saw Digweed there and it was awesome!

Originally posted by MixMag:

the first time I heard Pappa was on a Wed. nite earlier in the year when Twilo was doing its weekly party on Weds...it was great hearing him the first time that nite....ever since that nite i've beem going there every time he scheduled to play at Twilo....his NUBREED CD is awesome....highly recommended...one of his best set I heard was him & Quivver playing their set together after 6 am, both of them were switching back and forth playing track after track, nice blend of everything....=)