Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude anyone?

sancib

I was in Vegas this last weekend and my friends and I decided to hit "ICE" as we always do, but this time we went on Friday which apparently is "Thank Glaude it's Friday" day. I have never heard him before, but oh my god he was terrible,or maybe just not my cup of tea... Everything was a remix of a song on the radio, short,interrupted. It felt like dancing with a stutter. Maybe I am too proggressive a girl but we left after about 2hrs. headed over to Drai's where it was a little better. So what does everyone else think?

he's kinda all over the place if you ask me. sometimes he'll spin that frutty shit you are talking about and then the next time he will lay down a proper techno set. i never know if i will like him or not when i see him.

he's worth seeing at massives though.

Absolutely. I'm no raver at all, but when it comes time to play in front of 4,000 + Don doesn't mess around. One thing certainly can be said about him with no debate -- he is a consumate performer. It isn't very often that you'll see someone so enthusiastic behind a set of turntables.

DG is very good, but you also have to look at the crowd that he was playing for. Maybe the music he was playing fit the crowd. who knows...I've heard him play many times here in LA and Miami... he has always done a good job. He's known for getting all wild behind the decks.

Remember vegas has to cater to a comercial crowd at times.. unless your at RA or Drais..

Did he get like that? :bounce:

yupp a runny, these people were going mad for it... and you guys are right,he definetively is a little performer behind those decks. hee,hee,hee. I have never been to RA, they play serious sht there? :hat:

heck yes... if your ever in Vegas, try to stop by RA, they also use to have club Rubber there once a month,... once here in O.C then in Vegas...

RA is a nice club, "lots" of Progressive Trance there... Man I miss that club and I was just there 2 weeks ago... :bounce::bounce: