Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Nirvana @ GVR

jjl1719

Since I had such an amazing time last sunday I would like to give a small review of Nirvana & GVR. If you like Rehab on Sunday's Nirvana is definately something to see. It's quite a bit smaller than rehab...more of an intimate setting so to speak and def. not as packed... I would imagine that's because it is off the strip (about 15 mins east on 215) and relatively new also, but there's still plenty to see :woah: hehehe . Drinks are average strength and price, $8 for vodka & redbull. But I would recommend getting a bottle b/c there's not much seating otherwise and cover is $30. Why a group of 4 would drop 120 on cover and still pay for drinks when you can get a bottle for 300 never ceases to amaze me. Waitresses and staff are super friendly. Best part...all house music all day.

Since I had such an amazing time last sunday I would like to give a small review of Nirvana & GVR. If you like Rehab on Sunday's Nirvana is definately something to see. It's quite a bit smaller than rehab...more of an intimate setting so to speak and def. not as packed... I would imagine that's because it is off the strip (about 15 mins east on 215) and relatively new also, but there's still plenty to see :woah: hehehe . Drinks are average strength and price, $8 for vodka & redbull. But I would recommend getting a bottle b/c there's not much seating otherwise and cover is $30. Why a group of 4 would drop 120 on cover and still pay for drinks when you can get a bottle for 300 never ceases to amaze me. Waitresses and staff are super friendly. Best part...all house music all day.

nice.