Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome aboard!!!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen… welcome aboard Air Tooljunkie flight 911 to Morilloville. I am your captain, Pod. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you to keep your seatbelts fastened. If you don’t, I will open the door and throw you out of the aircraft. I hope you will enjoy our in-flight entertainment. We have 5 radio stations which all feature mixes by Morillo, Fanciulli, Ivano Bellini., Cedric Gervais and one which features Swedish house. I hope you will enjoy the variety. They will be playing all flight long. All these mixes were recorded at the world’s best nightclub. Please don’t ask any of the flight attendants for any alternatives. This is what we are used to listening to and we refuse to change anything. :nono:

In the event of cabin pressure failure, oxygen masks will automatically be released above your head. Only use them if you plan to keep listening to the radio stations available. If you don’t like what you hear, Air Tooljunkie doesn’t give a flying fuck (no pun intended) about you so just make do without the oxygen until we land (or crash).

Also, at the end of the flight, please take a few moments to fill out the comment cards located in the seatback pocket in front of you. Please make sure to tell everyone how awesome they were. If, for some reason, you are a non-conformist and decide to be honest, I will personally see to it that you are never allowed to fly with Air Tooljunkie again. :D

Phil,

Do me a big favor...set up your own nightlife and entertainment website, and make it one of the most successful in the country with zero venture capital and investors.

I seriously don't have time to deal with people like you. If banning you means I get to put food on the table next week, well then it was nice knowing ya.

Here's a good start for ya...

http://www.vbulletin.com/

http://www.hostway.com/

Come back to me in four years.

More like setting you straight. I don't know why I bother though. You seem to have an issue with the site for some reason. I'm not even sure of the root cause of this. Just because the CJ membership and staff aren't into the same things you are, you feel the need to lash out. And so what if the bulk of us go to Space every weekend? It sure beats sitting at home on your ass.

Phil,

Do me a big favor...set up your own nightlife and entertainment website, and make it one of the most successful in the country with zero venture capital and investors.

I seriously don't have time to deal with people like you. If banning you means I get to put food on the table next week, well then it was nice knowing ya.

Here's a good start for ya...

http://www.vbulletin.com/

http://www.hostway.com/

Come back to me in four years.

Dan, you're not fucking around are ya babe?

No, I'm not fucking around. Nobody calls my friends and co-workers cocksuckers and then turns around expecting "all is well".

Damon, she's back in Brazil for the summer. :)

Did Claudia call you? Gave her your # for business purposes

Somewhere in drama.

I just tried to look, and there's like 10 threads started by everyone's favorite sweathog bashing our operation. Don't have time to sort through it now. However, those ten or so threads are proof positive that he just doesn't get it. Apparently we don't garner any respect from him as we're looking to make a few bucks. I guess that hammer and sickle shirt he wears is more than a fashion statement.

Maybe next time he goes out on a cruise ship, maybe we'll get lucky and a rogue wave will wash him overboard.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen… welcome aboard Air Tooljunkie flight 911 to Morilloville. I am your captain, Pod. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you to keep your seatbelts fastened. If you don’t, I will open the door and throw you out of the aircraft. I hope you will enjoy our in-flight entertainment. We have 5 radio stations which all feature mixes by Morillo, Fanciulli, Ivano Bellini., Cedric Gervais and one which features Swedish house. I hope you will enjoy the variety. They will be playing all flight long. All these mixes were recorded at the world’s best nightclub. Please don’t ask any of the flight attendants for any alternatives. This is what we are used to listening to and we refuse to change anything. :nono:

In the event of cabin pressure failure, oxygen masks will automatically be released above your head. Only use them if you plan to keep listening to the radio stations available. If you don’t like what you hear, Air Tooljunkie doesn’t give a flying fuck (no pun intended) about you so just make do without the oxygen until we land (or crash).

Also, at the end of the flight, please take a few moments to fill out the comment cards located in the seatback pocket in front of you. Please make sure to tell everyone how awesome they were. If, for some reason, you are a non-conformist and decide to be honest, I will personally see to it that you are never allowed to fly with Air Tooljunkie again. :D

:laugh::rofl: LMAOOOOO !!!!!! :laugh::rofl: