-full skirts

-bohemian- style ANYTHING

-gold shoes are a must

-wood bangles

-tons of color

-metallics

-my sparkly chillum packed with the diggity dankness

-thermos of bellvedere and tonic

-and we must not forget the chanel sunglasses, although dior has a few great pairs out too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ive got the same question..im in Colorado if it matters. But looking for some new fashion to up the wardrobe a bit. Specifically sunglasses and different style of dress. I notice alot of guys turning to the "OC Look" as i call it. But I'm 31, in a professional job and cant do some of those "sloppy" looks...as much as i may like to because on the off work times im a cross between old skater, boarder..basically a little baggy and comfy.

I can google fashion for the next few months but would like some live opinions from guys and gals. Guys: what are you wearing and styles, and Girls: what do you think looks sexy on a guy? OH and dont point me to the AC&F site or anything please...altho i noticed Express opened a few mens stores but they dont carry shit my size. (6'6 250, 40 (heading towards 38)\34 pants and xx large shirts) :)

I'm basically a jeans\tshirt type of guy but willing to expand and get some sort of sense of fashion. :bounce::bounce:

San Francisco. :)

Why do you ask?

I find myself wearing trucker caps like they never went out of fashion.

I'd say he asked cuz fashion is different on the east coast then it is on the west...as it is from the middle of the country.

And trucker caps..really? ive seen some kids wearin em but dont see the appeal..i love ball caps but trucker caps dont catch my eye