Clubplanet Nightlife Community

iPod Headphones

Ok, the headphones that come wih your iPod are freakin crap...i've had my ipod for almost a year and take very good care of it and the headphones look like they"ve been chewed up already. suggestions on some resonably priced headphones i could get?..I looked on the apple wbsite and found a few but would like some reviews first...thanks a lot!

Yeah i just got an ipod and i was thinking the same thing... the headphones are junk! I have a peircing in one ear and it barely even fits in, so i definitely need smaler and better headphones.

And i looked into buying some of the other ones but some of those things were like 2-300 bucks. I can buy another freakin ipod for that much. Oh well...

i know!!! that's my problem, i want something good but I'm not going to pay that much money...i heard the ear bud things are pretty good..you put them on the earphones they come with and it gives you more cushioning and better sound supposedly...

yeah but i use my ipod to work ot a lot and i'd look like an idiot jogging with my compact iPod and then my moster head phones...lol but thanks for the suggestion! I need something small and convenient...i'm still looking...going to best buy today to see the crap they have