Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas - July 6th-11th - looking for club info

dp80

Me and a friend are going down to Vegas that Wednesday-Monday. We are from NY, like going out to clubs like crobar or lounge type places. Just wanted to see who here does the lists for different clubs. Looking at going to Pure, Ice, Rain, then afterhours probably most nights. I know some who post here do lists down there, so if you could reply at which club you work at and what nights i'd appreciate it. Stayin at the hilton from wed-friday then the luxor on saturday and sunday. looking at places with club music (tribal, house), or even a mix of everything. thanks!

Me and a friend are going down to Vegas that Wednesday-Monday. We are from NY, like going out to clubs like crobar or lounge type places. Just wanted to see who here does the lists for different clubs. Looking at going to Pure, Ice, Rain, then afterhours probably most nights. I know some who post here do lists down there, so if you could reply at which club you work at and what nights i'd appreciate it. Stayin at the hilton from wed-friday then the luxor on saturday and sunday. looking at places with club music (tribal, house), or even a mix of everything. thanks!

pm me. (former new yorker here too lol)

My girl & I will will be in vegas too the 8th - 12th. We are from NY too (Bklyn & SI). Did you decide where to hit up yet? I'm trying to decide now.

not sure at all yet. gonna play it by ear each night. Thursday night probably studio 54 and Rain, I know the friday night were going to Ice, saturday probably Pure, other nights are up in the air. most likely do afterhours every night.