Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Nite Blue was a name-dropper's paradise! ;)

funketeer

Wawee kazawee!!! What a night, Jimmy T and Grooveeric rocked the place, it was a full house, all the beautiful people out there showing that the CP Family is a force to behold when out in full force, it was our night, our boys on the decks, our people on the dancefloor. Namedropping in the USA, u-hu-hu...Natalia, Michael, Felicia, Roxxia, Fliptonia, Digital7, MJM, Vampress, Relik, Laliux, Marcodavalos, Mazegirl, Vipnerd, Ambercita, Darkangel, Doug, Trancemonkey, Mr Ben, Renzo, Freshman...we partied like rockstars, bartenders and staff fucking rocked too, the attention there is as vip as irt can get, no nonsense, big smiles and on-the-job attitude, big up to the Blue Crew, that place is happening.

Jimmy was playing it up-beat on the happy side of things, perfect to set up the mood, peepz were having a blast left and right, house filled up gradually, the beautiful people every way you turned...I kinda knew Eric's was on the way when Jimmy threw a track that has that crazy bass line from Donn Summer's "I Feel Loved" (Supposedly the first trance track ever) that shit gets me going, I had a couple of JW@RCKS and headed to the dancefloor for some stretching and dribbling and then snapped out for a little while to hang out with some of best friends that I hadn't seen in ages, great to see everybody out there...you all are an automatic party, it definitively was a celebration, bitches!!!. The transition from Jimmy to Eric was virtually unnoticed, smooth as hell...I'm a transition junkie, no trainwrecks here...every track dropped was right on cue, I had an amazing time...thank you all, bitches!!! :biggrin:

Cheers! :beer:

Funk! :cool:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice night out .......great seeing many familiar faces ...

Jimmy T had the best set IMO in the 3rd time of seeing him .....last hour especially nice ..

..Eric is constant Bombs !....track of the night was most def . Adrenaline -Active Sight ...then one that came 5-7 minutes after that wasnt too shabby either . :pint:

till next time .

pics will be up tomorow .. i just got home .. its 2:15 am sunday.yes you heard right bitch !! i been partying for over 24 hrs nonstop with "NO" sleep !! and im too beat and fucked up to do a damn thing :drunk::roll::drunk::roll:

peace bitches !!

and a huge thank you to all of you supporters that continue to make our trance party a success !!

Had a great nite at Blue with all the cpers in the house. Listening to Jimmy T confirmed me something has to be done in this city, musicwise.

Props to Koky and Seth ... party was rockin'. :aright: Left ealier than we wanted, to give ourselves the chance to see other friends playing that nite. Will definetely be back for more next time. :cool:

PS: Where are the pics?

:mad:

don't worry i feel the same way.....i had to leave early because i wanted to the share the love and go see obby....then i went to NOC...but for some reason the fans weren't even working on the patio.... :splat: ....they place was so hot....i couldn't even enjoy FGD....i can't wait for dade to get back and sort this shit out.....i wished i stayed at blue that night...anyways.....no sense crying over spilt milk...at least i got to chill with my friends.

funk, it was nice running into you outside blue :)....eric...maybe next time i'll get to hear your set :(.......mr. miami...did you give your mrs that kiss for me...:devil: