Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach Update

well i have a few hours off this weekend and wanted to let people know nikki beach is now in full swing. our kitchens are now open and i dont think i ever served so much food in my life like i did these past two days for the holiday weekend. place was jammed with beautiful people with the beats starting at 3pm and goin all day long. our food menu changed a bit to a platter menu that will serve up to 4 people with each dish. so our food is not cheap. so far there has been alot of good times people spending alot of money. as for as the events that were planned, im not sure if they are still on at this point. i think they are still figuring out what they want to do so i will post info when i know.

Z

well i have a few hours off this weekend and wanted to let people know nikki beach is now in full swing. our kitchens are now open and i dont think i ever served so much food in my life like i did these past two days for the holiday weekend. place was jammed with beautiful people with the beats starting at 3pm and goin all day long. our food menu changed a bit to a platter menu that will serve up to 4 people with each dish. so our food is not cheap. so far there has been alot of good times people spending alot of money. as for as the events that were planned, im not sure if they are still on at this point. i think they are still figuring out what they want to do so i will post info when i know.

Z

that's nice..

Can you talked with management about JP? I really dont care if they cancel okenfold and whoever else but keep JP on...it's my b-day that week and got the room booked already...that party would be PACKED and they will make their money.

Thanks

--------------

fuck it after tonite Im done with JP...HE SUCKS!! just came from hearing him in roxy and he definetly changed his style for worse...tech house he plays :vomit2:

Z

Went Sunday and had a good time.. goodlooking crowd and good beats.. food is defintely not cheap.. the salad and chicken is the cheapest thing on the menu at $35.. I shared the chicken with two other people and had about 3 slivers of chicken.. lamb chops looked good and so did the seafood platter.. but.. $100 for the seafood platter?! the $20 cover was pretty ridiculous also.. I came with 3 other people and we all work at 32 degrees in the Trop and they still made us all pay $20..

should do something about the bathrooms also.. they're horrbible!

yea ill talk to someone this week about the JP party and see if it is still on. i can admit the bathrooms are not all that great. its like a port-a-potty trailer, lol but there was not much they can put out on the beach. as for a dress code, if you come durin the day then you can come in ur bathing suit and lay out on the beds. acutally yesterday the guys of the thunder from down under were out there and they brought about 15 girls. seemed like silicon vally. it was hard for me to cook food with all those hot women walkin around. so whenever i find out more info ill come up and post.

Z

oh yea.. and I buy a water bottle before I leave and they tell me I can't take it with me? I have to finish it before I leave?

i also wanted to find out what was up with this rule and i was told that if they let people leave with water bottles and those bottles get into any of the sand dunes or left on the boardwalk or anywhere then nikki beach will get a big ass fine then nikki beach will also have to pay someone by the hour to go clean them all up. so yes at first it seems stupid but i wouldnt want to get slammed with a 2,500 fine everytime some drunk person throws there bottle in the sand dune.

Z

PS. - from what i was talkin bout with a few people the events with the DJs are still on. just all the concerts are canceled that would of been taking place on stage. againg i need to talk to someone that is in charge of these events cause they are not at nikki beach everyday. this is what i was told with on of the managers.

i also wanted to find out what was up with this rule and i was told that if they let people leave with water bottles and those bottles get into any of the sand dunes or left on the boardwalk or anywhere then nikki beach will get a big ass fine then nikki beach will also have to pay someone by the hour to go clean them all up. so yes at first it seems stupid but i wouldnt want to get slammed with a 2,500 fine everytime some drunk person throws there bottle in the sand dune.

Z

PS. - from what i was talkin bout with a few people the events with the DJs are still on. just all the concerts are canceled that would of been taking place on stage. againg i need to talk to someone that is in charge of these events cause they are not at nikki beach everyday. this is what i was told with on of the managers.

keep us posted, cause from the sounds of it, nikki beach can be one hell of a place to party....

the biggest reason we had to change the menu up is the amount of space we have to prepare. we were supposed to have two kitchens at nikki beach area and another kitchen over in the elbow room. with the many problem they ran into the the state and health department they had to resize there property and would not be able to fit all three kitchens so this year they ran with a platter menu. the food is definitly not cheap but it is really good. im surprised with how many dishes we sold over the weekend.

house music and a lil hip hop is played all week long at nikki beach. the elbo room has the hip hop, rock, alternative, 80's and freestyle on weekends and weeknights.

Z

velvetrope can you post a menu for nikki beach?

ill get the menu from work and post it up for ya. i cant remember everything from the top of my head. each item feeds 2-4 people. my fav. dish we serve is the Nikki Chicken Satay. shit is bangin. and someone said something having the people stay at nikki beach. well our kitcens are open till 11pm and the people that buy our food have a bill that reaches over 1000 or more. mainly the nikki vips that come from around the world. we served over 500 dishes this weekend. and though it does not sound like alot but when our prices go from 35$ to $100 a dish then they get a nice profit from it.

Z

there website for Atlantic City does not have a menu up and still needs work on it.

Nikki Satay

chicken strips marinated in a spicy chicken seasoning. not to spicy though

we saute the chicken off then add some fresh garlic and shallots and let that sweat off. then add some asian veggies. and add some spicy peanut sauce whice is made from the peanut seasoning mixed with coconut milk and reduced down. it is served with a special rice made with hints of flavors that people love. it cost $35 and feeds 2 to 4. if you are really hungry then it will serve 2 cause i know i can eat alot. lol. i got today off so when i get to work ill grab a menu and post it up for everyone.

Z

there website for Atlantic City does not have a menu up and still needs work on it.

Nikki Satay

chicken strips marinated in a spicy chicken seasoning. not to spicy though

we saute the chicken off then add some fresh garlic and shallots and let that sweat off. then add some asian veggies. and add some spicy peanut sauce whice is made from the peanut seasoning mixed with coconut milk and reduced down. it is served with a special rice made with hints of flavors that people love. it cost $35 and feeds 2 to 4. if you are really hungry then it will serve 2 cause i know i can eat alot. lol. i got today off so when i get to work ill grab a menu and post it up for everyone.

Z

stuff sounds good i'll take one, thats reasonably priced also if it serves two...

lol although the chicken satay sounds wonderful, i was just talking about a regular website...i'm interested in maybe having a party there...let me know when they update the site, thanks!