Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking $40 To Fill Up My Car ??

koky

Place near me is .99 every wednesday. Place has cars lining up and down the street.. There has been multiple fights, one shooting, 3 deaths, all to get cheap gas... Last week I ran a guy over to go to the pump cuz he was going the wrong way through the station

I noticed you conveniently left out the part about fucking him in the ass while he was down and helpless.

Naw man. I go out and kicked him the face tho..He threw one of those gas cans at my car.. He Took off before the cops came..

Place near me is .99 every wednesday. Place has cars lining up and down the street.. There has been multiple fights, one shooting, 3 deaths, all to get cheap gas... Last week I ran a guy over to go to the pump cuz he was going the wrong way through the station

Yo for real, where is this 99 cent gas you speak of ... My tanks is on E and I got my 9mm handy .. whast good!!

Yo for real, where is this 99 cent gas you speak of ... My tanks is on E and I got my 9mm handy .. whast good!!

Its up in Boston....

Another funny story about this place...From talking the the attendent when I go, I guess he gets head from some of the chicks that get gas there, just so they can cut line..I guess one chick gave him head while he was pumping her gas, he had his cock in the window and after the gas was done, she pulled off w/ the gas cap off and he was standing there w/ the pump in one hand, and his dick in the other

WHAT HAPPENED TO FILLING IT UP WITH $20 WHEN I GOT IT ?? :mad:

SAD SHIT IS .. ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE :mad::splat:

when i first started driving my first car was an v6 camry, it cost 12.00 to fill it up with sunoco 94... around ten years later i own a truck and i go over 40.00 every fill up from empty to full... its gotten ridiculous... we need to start tapping other resources like nigeria, venezuela, russia etc.

What year, because the 92 - 95's are 12 gallons .. & at 2.15 a gallon in NJ .. it would cost a min of 25 to fill up and i think the newer models are 13 gallon tanks ..

what she meant to say is that she will only put in $10-$15 at a time rather than filling it up this way she can use the excess cash to buy drugs for

her "boyfriends"