Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Guys Really Fall for the "Good Girl" Routine???

Wow. Guys got bashed on bad in this thread. Do what you want. If your into wild crazy tied to the tub wearing nothing but sunglasses sex do it.. People who label women as sluts because they have sex are just simple minded. But the only reason I think men like and want the good girl role is because they don't want there girl to cheat. Also sometimes sex too early can ruin the relationship. (JoeyDollaz Interest point)

But hey sometimes you just click and have fun that night. Just do what feels right and enjoy the moment. What's the worse that will happen? The guy labels you as a slut and you move on? Or maybe you end up together. It's all a label. Divalicious, Uknjx2 fuck that double standard.. It doesn't exist unless people keep using it. (I kinda loss my whole focus and point so I think I'll go now heh)

------------------

JoeyT.. =)

Originally posted by divalicious:

I'm sooo sick of the double standard when it comes to sex, and how soon to have it! Yet in order for a guy not to think that the girl he's hanging with is a slut (even though he's more likely to be one than she is), she has to "pretend" that she's not ready to F his brains out, until they've hung out for a certain amount of time. Meanwhile she could have gang banged 5 guys a week before she met her current fling, yet she will be perceived as a "good girl". But the girl who decides she wants her fling and takes him, will be perceived as a slut.

My point is, you guys make your judgements, and sometimes you really don't have all the facts with which to make certain judgements... And you may end up with a SLUT who's just playing the role! What's up with that???

You're hanging with the wrong peps. but its up to each individual to draw their own conclusions. If you can pass judgement in just one week, than i dont have anything to say.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

[This message has been edited by kingpharaoh (edited 12-07-2000).]

Originally posted by bungee:

This is too much...LMFAO..

It's just venting, that's all....all the pent up sexual frustration has gone to my head!!! (But I think Luigi is going to fix it for me, he does not judge...)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by jammy:

you got it all wrong Nikki, Luigi judges by the size of the meatcurtainz...

~*Jam*~ "doesbighandsequalbigmeatcurtainz?"

oh, damn jam!!! i thought luigi loved all meatcurtainz, cameltoe, pantiebacon.......

------------------

honey, do it anyway, just don't kiss & tell!!!! this city is big enough to get away with it...when you feel like picking someone up for a one-night stand, just go somewhere where nobody knows you, and have your fun. nobody has to know, and therefore they can't judge you. you have a right to your privacy.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

this all makes sense and yes, it sucks, but what if you're not looking for a relationship?? it's never been ok for a girl to go out one night, meet a hot guy, bring him home, f*** his brains out, kick him out when she's had enough.....why not??? why can't we do this?? b/c if we do we are perceived as sluts but the more a guy does it, the higher up on a pedestal he is placed among his peers. in college i knew a group of guys who put and x on the wall for every girl one of them banged...it was a huge competition. have you ever seen such a thing in a girl's house?? it's so damn ridiculous....it's not fair that i have to walk around horny b/c if i act on it i'll be a "slut"!

Originally posted by shugabooga:

honey, do it anyway, just don't kiss & tell!!!! this city is big enough to get away with it...when you feel like picking someone up for a one-night stand, just go somewhere where nobody knows you, and have your fun. nobody has to know, and therefore they can't judge you. you have a right to your privacy.

I think that's the point that Divalicious is trying to make - how does a guy really know it it's just a good girl "act"....a guy may have all the respect in the world for a girl who's been holding out for a while, meanwhile she could've banged 8 guys at a party a month b/f meeting him!!!

------------------

For those of you who responded or will respond, saying something to the effect of, "if a girl lets me have sex with her the first night, she is a slut": May I ask what judgement you all are placing on yourselves??? Do you all even have the right to judge?? It took two to tango. And if you all, with your "angelic" selves (yeah right!), are casting the slut stone at the girl, you all should be hurling some at yourselves!!! How does the saying go? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

I've got a news flash for you all, a guy can be a slut too!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

For those of you who responded or will respond, saying something to the effect of, "if a girl lets me have sex with her the first night, she is a slut": May I ask what judgement you all are placing on yourselves??? Do you all even have the right to judge?? It took two to tango. And if you all, with your "angelic" selves (yeah right!), are casting the slut stone at the girl, you all should be hurling some at yourselves!!! How does the saying go? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

I've got a news flash for you all, a guy can be a slut too!

::applause applause:: i have felt this way for sooo long yet things never change... a man is allowed to be a slut but a girl is supposed to be innocent... FUCK THAT... i dont see y people cant just mind their own damn business... wants behind closed doors should stay there...

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I think that's the point that Divalicious is trying to make - how does a guy really know it it's just a good girl "act"....a guy may have all the respect in the world for a girl who's been holding out for a while, meanwhile she could've banged 8 guys at a party a month b/f meeting him!!!

Yes Doll, you understand my point... See, that's why we get along so well.

Girls play roles BIGTIME! Most people do when starting something new with someone. You are on your best behavior, you're polite and respectful... But then you get to know someone's true colors after a while.

But there are some of us who can't be bothered with the stupidity of game and role playing. Some of us show our colors from day one, so as not to waste anyone's precious time...

Not for nothing but people need to start getting real! Stop it with the bs-ing, the role playing, and the pretense. I wish I could meet up with a guy who was as real as I am, and who doesn't have such a small mind that he can't make decisions based on his standards and not what society has dictated.

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

is some serious male bashing goin on in here cwm36.gif anyway, the game goes both ways, guys are dogs and girls are sluts. I agree with the point about a girl "playing the good role", happened to me, but towards the end, I had no feeling for the girl so I really didn't care. It's all about feelings. And if you're dating, I suggest you have wild rabbit sex with the first attractive person you see cwm31.gifcwm32.gifcwm43.gifcwm44.gif

------------------

OoOoOoOoOclose your eyes and fly awayOoOoOoOoO

Society right or wrong has stereo typed many aspects of life. This allows the "norm" to exist. Whether the "norm" is right or wrong , it is our society that has created it. example: First night fuck, Slut.whether or not you are... fact!

make you wait, good girl. whether or not you are...fact!

however momma, our society is ever evolving and let this community we call club nyc be the proof that society will learn to accept the changes from the "norm". women couldn't smoke cigarettes, or vote in the last 60-100 years... soon enough! let the banging begin(hahahahaha) *mwha*

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Society right or wrong has stereo typed many aspects of life. This allows the "norm" to exist. Whether the "norm" is right or wrong , it is our society that has created it. example: First night fuck, Slut.whether or not you are... fact!

make you wait, good girl. whether or not you are...fact!

however momma, our society is ever evolving and let this community we call club nyc be the proof that society will learn to accept the changes from the "norm". women couldn't smoke cigarettes, or vote in the last 60-100 years... soon enough! let the banging begin(hahahahaha) *mwha*

You know I love you, but Doll, that is such a small minded way of thinking.

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com