Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Bitches of Temptations 2000

Originally posted by sin-sational:

ICOULD HOOK UP LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!

DON'T SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE BRO

ANYONE INTERESTED FOR 2001 ROUND TWO!!!!

Take it easy fokker!!! I will be definitely be at afterhours takin a ride on the sit & spin Or hispanic barbie's corvette!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

WTF??

Do you seriously like Temptations or was that part of the joke?? I'm not trying to be nasty or judgemental, I really want to know.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

WTF??

Do you seriously like Temptations or was that part of the joke?? I'm not trying to be nasty or judgemental, I really want to know.

Nope, No Joke..what joke? I didn't hear any jokes....where's the punchline?

------------------

I LIVE AT 44 HANCOCK!!!!!!! But the only problem there is I can't find ****!! I wanna play on the rocks!!!! All 4 l***s are not for Tart Boy!!! Tito and Jermaine are here to see you - and I am so mad I made this discovery this late in the summer!! NOW THESE ARE ALL JOKES - and very funny ones may I add!! cwm27.gif

one night I was at Tempts and there were a bunch of bitches with paper flowers in their hair is that the new trend for this summer. oh and by the way the guy's bathroom is a lot quicker then the girls, and you're sure to meet some enchanting roid head whacked out of his mind . He could be a future husband girls!!!!

one night I was at Tempts and there were a bunch of bitches with paper flowers in their hair is that the new trend for this summer. oh and by the way the guy's bathroom is a lot quicker then the girls, and you're sure to meet some enchanting roid head whacked out of his mind . He could be a future husband girls!!!!

Lady Bijan will be in full force this w/e - especially if he half sister plans to make an appearance just as momentous as last weekends. After the week she has been having - it's all about World and after hours at the apartment!!! By the end of thie night - I plan to look like this cwm3.gif

Who's going to WORLD for New Years??

Hey sin-sational - where's C-NOTE??

With the proper provisions - Lady B will be at World this w.e. BUT- we'll have to get Magoo there also. AS FOR STUDIO- that place is a DUMP!! I can't believe I actually went there. You will not get me there this summer- once was enough!!! I think this w/e is TIME FOR THE PERCULATOR!!! Hold on tight - enjoy the ride. Because you know it is continous cool, and we all have to beware of the atom bomb!! Maybe we can all dive into the pool - after sandstorm blows through so we can all get cleaned up. And finally enjoy a sweet kiss godd night to top off a perfect evening when you dance your ass off!! cwm9.gif

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

Lady Bijan will be in full force this w/e - especially if he half sister plans to make an appearance just as momentous as last weekends. After the week she has been having - it's all about World and after hours at the apartment!!! By the end of thie night - I plan to look like this cwm3.gif

Who's going to WORLD for New Years??

Hey sin-sational - where's C-NOTE??

I'll be right there next to ya with my baby giraffe!! Maybe we can bring the sit 'n spin to World on NYE? Hispanic Barbie's definitely comin!

------------------

With the proper provisions - Lady B will be at World this w.e. BUT- we'll have to get Magoo there also. AS FOR STUDIO- that place is a DUMP!! I can't believe I actually went there. You will not get me there this summer- once was enough!!! I think this w/e is TIME FOR THE PERCULATOR!!! Hold on tight - enjoy the ride. Because you know it is continous cool, and we all have to beware of the atom bomb!! Maybe we can all dive into the pool - after sandstorm blows through so we can all get cleaned up. And finally enjoy a sweet kiss godd night to top off a perfect evening when you dance your ass off!! cwm9.gif

Originally posted by e-tard:

How is Gerogia Home Boy doing? Hopefully staying home this weekend and forever because your chart shows your life is OVER!!

I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT!!!!

------------------