Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHELTER tonight?

Hey all, couple of my friends from Miami, just called and said their in town tonight. They wanted to go somewhere to bust some serious moves and see some of NY's finest bust their own. I heard SHELTER brings out the truest of dancers? Anyone got any info, any cover to get in? ANYONE GOT A LIST? give me a buzz

315-527-0096

Waseem

Timmy Regisford & The smokin roof party

Regisford party been going on for 10+ years

dman 10 years is some shit right there...

def cant go tonight I am a pussy ...this is my last thurs i can spend at home.. till i start my thurs jam

SHELTER is a party that has been goin onf or 14YRS NOW, every sat night till sunday afternoon TIMMY REGISOFRD lays it down propely in the one of the last true remaining underground clubs in nyc. From 11pm sat night till about 1pm sunday afternoon or 7pm sunday night like a few weeks ago for gay pride, expect tons of GREAT DANCERS at different hrs in the main room. Sting International is another resident dj for the past few yrs and is an amazing talent as well.

Sometimes if it isnt timmy or sting playing the main room they get some great talent in there as well. In the basement is a LESBIAN party, that you need a seprate entracne too. And dont know much bout that party, in the roof they have that other party as well thats jsut started and has some good local talent palying as well. Havent been to it as well.

Anight at the SHELTER when timmy or sting is on for 14hrs and you will hear it all and feel the vibe from the crowd that is only matched by the 718 sessions party. Once youve experience it you will see why alot of clubs/parties may get great talent but wont get the SHELTER vibe.

every other night the club is rented out for various parties, hip hop, raves, or it showcases music or other talents. Dont know what else to tell ya bout the space it self. But believe me if ya wanna feel what its about go on sat night and prepare to sweat and dance with no idiots bumping into you and if they do, its all apoligies.

SHELTER is a party that has been goin onf or 14YRS NOW, every sat night till sunday afternoon TIMMY REGISOFRD lays it down propely in the one of the last true remaining underground clubs in nyc. From 11pm sat night till about 1pm sunday afternoon or 7pm sunday night like a few weeks ago for gay pride, expect tons of GREAT DANCERS at different hrs in the main room. Sting International is another resident dj for the past few yrs and is an amazing talent as well.

Sometimes if it isnt timmy or sting playing the main room they get some great talent in there as well. In the basement is a LESBIAN party, that you need a seprate entracne too. And dont know much bout that party, in the roof they have that other party as well thats jsut started and has some good local talent palying as well. Havent been to it as well.

Anight at the SHELTER when timmy or sting is on for 14hrs and you will hear it all and feel the vibe from the crowd that is only matched by the 718 sessions party. Once youve experience it you will see why alot of clubs/parties may get great talent but wont get the SHELTER vibe.

Ty gabe !