Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn Masiello @ Spirit, Fri 7/22

my 2 girls and i just moved up here from florida. Is spirit where its at tonight? Saw jp at spirit several times when i came up here on vay k, but only went to hear him! Someone let me know whats hot tonight....a place that plays house music!!!!!!!!!!

my 2 girls and i just moved up here from florida. Is spirit where its at tonight? Saw jp at spirit several times when i came up here on vay k, but only went to hear him! Someone let me know what hot tonight....a place that play house music!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit if your a househead ... crobar if you want the scene ..

We were actually gona go to crobar tomorrow night. We are kinda clueless tho, b/c there is no house scene in fl and barely any house music, so we're only going by the flyers and stuff. Where do you think we sould go.

Thanks so much for replying!!!!!! :)

We were actually gona go to crobar tomorrow night. We are kinda clueless tho, b/c there is no house scene in fl and barely any house music, so we're only going by the flyers and stuff. Where do you think we sould go.

spirit is gonna be the jumpoff tonight... i would also recommend pregaming at cellar bar and checking out live element/hott 22/whatever else they call themselves..

See Calderone Saturday night. PM Oldtimer for comps.