Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Dinner?

renzo2

Sorry i haven't responded since Friday, but I do have a life. Well I've been thinking this through and we either go to this place and wait until they give us a table or we reschedule for the weekend following to see if Damon can come down. Or if anything go to a sunday brunch in the late morning around 11am, which normally take reservations and it's a set price. I want to avoid going to a place where I get a huge ass bill and try to find out what each person ate and figure what they have to pay including tax and tip. It's a pain in the culo. So let me know whatyou guys think do we save The Knife (try to make this a monthly thing) or go to a brunch buffet (Biltmore, Sonesta Beach Resort, Rusty Pelican, etc). You guys decide which is more convenient.

would n. miami work better? its kinda in the middle. there is a place callled "matador" on 163rd just east of biscane that is better than "the knife." any day of the week works for me. Lets make it happen and on the follow up the ones who missed it can join in the festivities.

If you want I will book the place and we can have a DJ jam to make you feel better.

Present :D

:bounce:

it's more feasible...imo.....whether ur just waking up or haven't gone to bed yet....it's a nice place to chill....plus after we eat we have the choice to go to the beach or whatever rather than have to figure out what we should do afterwards....

it's actually a full breakfast menu.....not buffet....and the average plate for breakfast is approx $10

If it's a small group, that will be cool. But if it's a big group, the huge bill is going to be a pain in the ass figuring out. That's why I'm trying to find a place that is a set price for everyone, so there are no if's.

OK! We are changing the date of outting to Sunday, June 17. It's not a dinner anymore, it's now brunch. Would you guys prefer buffet with all you can drink champagne or small get together on the beach? The more people go, it will be a buffet. If I don't get too many responses, i will make Van Dyke's the choice.

is it buffet? Cause I also remembered the 94th Aero Squadron. I believe it's $19.95 per person

I hope an aero squadron flies up your bunghole! :finger:

Actually, a place by the airport will have that amazing burnt kerosene potpourri in the dining area… I love that smell! If only they had it for car air fresheners as well! :D