Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Dinner?

renzo2

I hope an aero squadron flies up your bunghole! :finger:

Actually, a place by the airport will have that amazing burnt kerosene potpourri in the dining area… I love that smell! If only they had it for car air fresheners as well! :D

Well Phil, why don't you recommend another place if you don't like. Everyone has talked and no one has taken an initiative in actually planning. I think I've done a whole lot. So, what do you recommend, my greek friend?

Well Phil, why don't you recommend another place if you don't like. Everyone has talked and no one has taken an initiative in actually planning. I think I've done a whole lot. So, what do you recommend, my greek friend?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP :bounce::bounce:

So far the following people have said that they are interested:

Damon

Vampress

MJM

Onisakura

DP

Myself

Raincry

If this is it then I guess it will be a beach thing. Rain, let me know if they reservations there, if not, what time we should be there so we can make it for breakfast.

okay.. how bout this..

lets forget the dinner & say we meet up @ FAT TUESDAY on SOBE SAT night around 9-10 & get plastered & just hang out at the beach. forget the dinner mission cuz Lissette is putting in all the effort & no feedback Or decision is being made.

so what do you say??

if not i'll just keep reading til u folks decide.

Damon

Vampress

MJM

Onisakura

DP

Myself

Raincry

If this is it then I guess it will be a beach thing. Rain, let me know if they reservations there, if not, what time we should be there so we can make it for breakfast.

saturday early no can do for me.. later on after 7pm is better.

Damon

Vampress

MJM

Onisakura

DP

Myself

Raincry

Put us on the "interested" list and also on the voting for a "beach thing" list. But we'll drive if we have to.

Damon

Vampress

MJM

Onisakura

DP

Myself

Raincry

count me in...soooooo

Damon

Vampress

MJM

Onisakura

DP

Myself

Raincry

Funketeer

okay.. how bout this..

lets forget the dinner & say we meet up @ FAT TUESDAY on SOBE SAT night around 9-10 & get plastered & just hang out at the beach. forget the dinner mission cuz Lissette is putting in all the effort & no feedback Or decision is being made.

so what do you say??

if not i'll just keep reading til u folks decide.

NO

I still say dinner at the knife sometime during the week is the best option... :pint: you can put me down for whatever.. :)

I'll plan something in 2 weeks or next month for that. I'm going to try to make this a monthly since it's hard for people to have parties in their houses, plus it's much cheaper to hang with a couple of friends at a bar or restaurant. I'm thinking the next reunion will be for bowling or Dave & Busters. I think that will be a cool hang out place.

Damon

Vampress

MJM

Onisakura

DP

Myself

Raincry

they don't take reservations unless it's a HUGE party....i've gone with a group of 10 before (for dinner) and we were seated within 10 mins....so i'm sure this will be not be a problem.....

count phillip in....he's just being a PIA....

I'll plan something in 2 weeks or next month for that. I'm going to try to make this a monthly since it's hard for people to have parties in their houses, plus it's much cheaper to hang with a couple of friends at a bar or restaurant. I'm thinking the next reunion will be for bowling or Dave & Busters. I think that will be a cool hang out place.

Have you checked the new bowling alley here on south beach, two blocks away from my house...???

:bounce:

It's pretty bitchin!!! :aaah:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damon

Vampress

MJM

Onisakura

DP

Myself

Raincry

Leo

:cool:

Guest onisakura

Id actually prefer something other than a bar or club just because then we aren't all impaired and trashed....get hang out better. I like the idea of doing something different.