Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Dinner?

renzo2

Ok the concert is gonna like around 7:30, and I have to drive, since I am the only fricken sober driver in the world, so I have to pick up my family in plantation around 5:30, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what can we do, what can we do :bounce:

Ok! now I need a headcount. If you are bringing someone like a significant other just pm me with the # of people going counting yourself. I'm going to call to see if they accept reservations for 10+ people. Let's make this big everyone. i think this place is going to be really cool. PM me please, don't post it here cause this thread is going to get longer and longer. Serious replies only, don't RSVP and then not end up going. I hate that shit. Once I talk to the restaurant I'll update everyone! :bounce:

IMO you should stick to early saturday evening. saturday daytime most peepz like to sleep in, hit the beach, run errands, etc. people also work on saturday.. :D just my two pennies... :)

Are you willing to miss the beach for one early afternoon to hang with some really cool people for a couple of hours? I'm just trying to accomodate Damon cause he is never down here, only when he has a chance. If I hae to run errands, I'll make sure I get them done before the lunch. If we keeping running this thread off, no one is going anywhere. That's why I stepped in to plan this because it was going no where.

IMO you should stick to early saturday evening. saturday daytime most peepz like to sleep in, hit the beach, run errands, etc. people also work on saturday.. :D just my two pennies... :)

take ur .02 and shove it....:finger:

:grin3:

i really don't care....whatever.....

Ok! now I need a headcount. If you are bringing someone like a significant other just pm me with the # of people going counting yourself. I'm going to call to see if they accept reservations for 10+ people. Let's make this big everyone. i think this place is going to be really cool. PM me please, don't post it here cause this thread is going to get longer and longer. Serious replies only, don't RSVP and then not end up going. I hate that shit. Once I talk to the restaurant I'll update everyone! :bounce:

:bounce:

Are you willing to miss the beach for one early afternoon to hang with some really cool people for a couple of hours? I'm just trying to accomodate Damon cause he is never down here, only when he has a chance. If I hae to run errands, I'll make sure I get them done before the lunch. If we keeping running this thread off, no one is going anywhere. That's why I stepped in to plan this because it was going no where.
I'm generally working saturday's, so I have my evening free. in any case I'll try to make adjustments if need be. :)

I'm generally working saturday's, so I have my evening free. in any case I'll try to make adjustments if need be. :)

Do you usually work mornings? Can you get the day off? I don't know I want to make this convenient. I wish everybody could go.

Ok here's the update on the restaurant. I just hung up with them. They do not take reservations on the weekends. If we have a big party, they put us on a waiting list and then they call us in when they have our area ready. That sucks pussy willows.

Guest onisakura
imo we need to find a day when they take reservations. in fact a weekday night may work better..

Theres no way i can come down on a weekday. :( If thats the case ill have to pass though id really like to get together with everyone. Its been a while!