Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Any One Else Jammed Packed With School Work?

Jesus christ,I spend at least 9-10 hours a day on school work for the past 2 weeks,thank god my semester ends this wed.,then I can relieve myself of all this god damn stress,I haven't gone out in so long!!!!! Anyone else in the same boat as me,if so my sympathy is with you. cwm25.gif

------------------

spiraltree.gifspiralnite.gif

Originally posted by littled:

i am one exam away from being a disco dancing fool. cwm4.gif p.s. hey ANTHONY are you friends w/ allison, she's from roxbury too i think, 21 or 22 YO. pretty, w/ nice lips.

Yeah,I know Allison,she actually goes to the gym I train at.She is friends with a lot of people I know.

------------------

spiraltree.gifspiralnite.gif

yea i think i got everyone beat, which is not a good thing

full time school and full time work

i go to class from 8-1045 everyday. then work 11-6. throw finals on top of that plus a 3 hour commute and my day is ridiculous

can't wait to see what next semester's gonna be like once tax season starts

ugh

cwm25.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

R U kiddin me!?!? With Finals, Presentations, Papers and all the catchin up to do... Feels like this week is two for one!! Looks like I'll have to vent twice as hard tomorrow night @ DD... Cant wait till next Friday tho... I will be finally done with school for the year 2000, and will be heading straight down to SoBe!!!

Damn, that thought alone keeps me going thru this lil helluva week... hehehe

I feel for all of US!! cwm31.gif Good Luck to everyone!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

yea i hear you guys. thank god this semester is almost done! 2 weeks to go. and next semester i graduate!! yay! Well good luck everyone on your finals !! cwm45.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO