Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jazzy Jeff or no Jazzy Jeff, I'm still a bitch!

philippio

Ummmm... yeah... basically Stryke rocked it! He played more house than I'm used to hearing him play. No complaints here. Started out really chill and downtempo as the patio was filling up. I love how he kept teasing us with The Path feat. Marcel - 'Praying' accappella. My favorite part was early on when he just destroyed the floor by seriously tweaking Soul II Soul's 'Back to Life' and also the part where all the fine bitches showed up! :drool:

It was nice to stumble across the feet of so many familiar faces in my drunken stupor! :beer: I like that row of plants that they put on the patio by the dj booth.

At 3:30'ish we proceeded over to BLUE to catch the end of the Lust4House party. But first, I bought a souvlaki (beef skewer) at the parking lot on NE11th. It tasted soooooo good!

Sheldon and Jason were really on fire. Jazzy gems were the order of the night and they were both dishing them out in spades. Drank some more (even though I have no idea why) and danced some more.

P.S. The conclusion of this mumbo-jumbo is that digital7 is a lil' bitch. :D

Ummmm... yeah... basically Stryke rocked it! He played more house than I'm used to hearing him play. No complaints here. Started out really chill and downtempo as the patio was filling up. I love how he kept teasing us with The Path feat. Marcel - 'Praying' accappella. My favorite part was early on when he just destroyed the floor by seriously tweaking Soul II Soul's 'Back to Life' and also the part where all the fine bitches showed up! :drool:

It was nice to stumble across the feet of so many familiar faces in my drunken stupor! :beer: I like that row of plants that they put on the patio by the dj booth.

At 3:30'ish we proceeded over to BLUE to catch the end of the Lust4House party. But first, I bought a souvlaki (beef skewer) at the parking lot on NE11th. It tasted soooooo good!

Sheldon and Jason were really on fire. Jazzy gems were the order of the night and they were both dishing them out in spades. Drank some more (even though I have no idea why) and danced some more.

P.S. The conclusion of this mumbo-jumbo is that digital7 is a lil' bitch. :D

Sparkin' a jizzle right now to fight the hangova. Blue was goin' off last night late.... Jason and Sheldon are class act dj's who ripped it up and had the crowd into it.

You are right Mr. Wilkins.... residents can also hold down the fort. :pint:

Sparkin' a jizzle right now to fight the hangova. Blue was goin' off last night late.... Jason and Sheldon are class act dj's who ripped it up and had the crowd into it.

You are right Mr. Wilkins.... residents can also hold down the fort. :pint:

Have you ever perused this board while being completely sober? :D

no offense to my friends @ nocturnal, now that the night is over i can say this

but who the fuck and why the fuck would anyone book jazzy jeff and promote them as thier headliner for the night

u guys are absolutly crazy over there

as for stryke well he always rips it whenever he plays, and u know thissss

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Tony, I was the one wearing the dark blue Deep (not club Deep) shirt. I didn’t spend much time in the main room. I was mostly on the patio and hanging out by the bar next to the tables.

AT, Jazzy Jeff was supposed to be spinning in the main room. I left at 3:30 and he hadn’t arrived yet. I think due to the weather, inbound flights were severely delayed. Keep in mind that Nocturnal has changed the music format in the main room on Saturday nights. I believe it is now “open format.†Although I don’t necessarily agree that it’s a good move, I would say that Jazzy Jeff would probably do just fine with his mix of old-skool hip-hop and house. :D

sounds like i didn't miss much....

Didn’t miss much? Stryke, alone, is a dj that is not to be missed. And you would have loved the patio with that refreshing breeze. It seemed as though people were just oblivious to the effects of Dennis “the menace†and were just out to dance and have a good time. And you can’t beat a 2 hour open bar. :D

Didn’t miss much? Stryke, alone, is a dj that is not to be missed. And you would have loved the patio with that refreshing breeze. It seemed as though people were just oblivious to the effects of Dennis “the menace†and were just out to dance and have a good time. And you can’t beat a 2 hour open bar. :D

my statement had nothing to do with stryke.