Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

who wants me to leave aside from you, ghossssssst, fwilso, fkornre, maybe this new guy drdoom.. anyone not from the bump board??

You assume wrong . When do I ever say that I want you to leave? I made a few jokes at your expense, however nothing caustiic nor detrimental. I apologize if you were offended - but truthfully I can't see why.

The only person who really needs to leave CP is Lutizdara. She's way past her expiration date. After reading his/her/its posts, blindness doesn't seem to be such a bad thing.

wow i dunno what's worse today my job or reading the above negativity about steve.

honestly forum boards are rediculous and i sure as hell don't like to fight on them but there is no god damn need for all the put downs on artists who have worked their asses off to get where they are. especially steve!!

steve grew up in my old college town which is west bumfuck mass where there are cows and lots of agriculture. now to see him touring the god damn world because of his music is pretty effin impressive.

the kid eats, sleeps, and drinks his music and at such a young age he has proven to many that if your heart is into whatever it is your doing you can achieve anything. pretty damn proud of that boy!

as far as his music sucking and being boring, i wanna vomit when i hear that! he is so god damn talented and can bang out sick tracks in hours and the majority of his sets are his own produced material which not too many djs can do.

stealing digweeds shit? hell no!! last time i checked dillweed didnt play anything funky or techy at all. now dillweed is boring!! eek!!!

obviously since we are from boston we support him and get all bent out of shape when assholes put him down. but seriously what would you expect? it's more or less being proud of him knowing that he started off in boston and has grown into such a huge success all over the world and this shit doesnt happen over night.

Thank you cookie for sending me this thread because i have been bored all afternoon at work and it took up some nice time. But also it makes me sad to hear people who have no knowledge about what it takes to be a well known dj & producer talk shit about such a rising young star!! so i had to respond.

i am blown away by steve's accomplishments and wish him the best of luck in everything he does. he has inspired many and continues to amaze crowds with his sets not to mention, he is the funniest, most down to earth guy i know and really appreciative of his fans.

p.s. who the hell posts trash like this and doesnt think they will get shit for it??

wow i dunno what's worse today my job or reading the above negativity about steve.

honestly forum boards are rediculous and i sure as hell don't like to fight on them but there is no god damn need for all the put downs on artists who have worked their asses off to get where they are. especially steve!!

steve grew up in my old college town which is west bumfuck mass where there are cows and lots of agriculture. now to see him touring the god damn world because of his music is pretty effin impressive.

the kid eats, sleeps, and drinks his music and at such a young age he has proven to many that if your heart is into whatever it is your doing you can achieve anything. pretty damn proud of that boy!

as far as his music sucking and being boring, i wanna vomit when i hear that! he is so god damn talented and can bang out sick tracks in hours and the majority of his sets are his own produced material which not too many djs can do.

stealing digweeds shit? hell no!! last time i checked dillweed didnt play anything funky or techy at all. now dillweed is boring!! eek!!!

obviously since we are from boston we support him and get all bent out of shape when assholes put him down. but seriously what would you expect? it's more or less being proud of him knowing that he started off in boston and has grown into such a huge success all over the world and this shit doesnt happen over night.

Thank you cookie for sending me this thread because i have been bored all afternoon at work and it took up some nice time. But also it makes me sad to hear people who have no knowledge about what it takes to be a well known dj & producer talk shit about such a rising young star!! so i had to respond.

i am blown away by steve's accomplishments and wish him the best of luck in everything he does. he has inspired many and continues to amaze crowds with his sets not to mention, he is the funniest, most down to earth guy i know and really appreciative of his fans.

p.s. who the hell posts trash like this and doesnt think they will get shit for it??

how can you go all out against the criticism when you yourself just criticized john digweed in your reply..

everyone has their own opinion - you cant change it.

steve is a great producer and i am quite fond of a lot of his music. the few times i have seen him dj, he was great..

he def created his own niche of music and has separated himself from other dj's which is a great thing..

but your response is obviously biased.