Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

So easy too talk shit when your hiding behind a screen. I would like to say this discourages me to ever support this page but you haters would like that. To all you "club gods" you should know better, its bad enough your hatin on eachother where the real hatred should be focused on the fucked up policing and targeting in the industry. Do you remember how save the robots, the old nells, red zone, limelight, tunnel, the building, warsaw, etc. days were like? wasnt about poppin bottles and everyother song was a 50 cent song. it was about havin a great time without havin to be judged. so in closin FUCK ALL YOU POSERS!!!

Sasha spins 50 cent tracks? That would be an intresting thing to see.

You forgot Sound Factory and Twilo... and not to mention all the raves by the Brookyln Bridge.

Do you remember how save the robots, the old nells, red zone, limelight, tunnel, the building, warsaw, etc. days were like? wasnt about poppin bottles and everyother song was a 50 cent song. it was about havin a great time without havin to be judged. so in closin FUCK ALL YOU POSERS!!!

Sasha spins 50 cent tracks? That would be an intresting thing to see.

You forgot Sound Factory and Twilo... and not to mention all the raves by the Brookyln Bridge.

:laugh: Soundfactory and twilo were as mainstream as you could get in NYC club land :laugh: hate when people refer to these places as "underground" or "old school"

:laugh: Soundfactory and twilo were as mainstream as you could get in NYC club land :laugh: hate when people refer to these places as "underground" or "old school"

well maybe some people do consider these clubs to be "oldschool"...sorry Fred but not everyone is as "industry" or "into the scene" like you...funny how you are always so quick to knock somebody who voices there opinion

:jerkoff::finger:

who said anything about underground or old school with these places? do you have repressed feelings from your past that you would like to share with the board? :isok:

well maybe some people do consider these clubs to be "oldschool"...sorry Fred but not everyone is as "industry" or "into the scene" like you...funny how you are always so quick to knock somebody who voices there opinion

:jerkoff::finger:

I am faaaaaaar from industry..........

and i am not running around putting my mixes up on every web site either.....claiming to know much about music

I all have done is been into and around this "scene" for a long time(maybe too long) and seeing people call factory old school makes me chuckle.....thats all......

maybe i'm wrong....maybe factory is old school, fuck, i mean i heard someone call ARC old school last week......i dunno

I am faaaaaaar from industry..........

and i am not running around putting my mixes up on every web site either.....claiming to know much about music

I all have done is been into and around this "scene" for a long time(maybe too long) and seeing people call factory old school makes me chuckle.....thats all......

maybe i'm wrong....maybe factory is old school, fuck, i mean i heard someone call ARC old school last week......i dunno

what does putting up mixes have anything to do about it?

what does putting up mixes have anything to do about it?

seriously, wtf? :confused:

oh and crowina is right...who mentioned anything about "oldschool" or "underground"? :confused:

seems as though Fred is getting a little defensive and throwing out a bunch of bs just for the sake of argument

Uggghhhhh,

Ok, in his first post, the guy listed some old school parties which had tremendous vibes. Someone then said "oh and you forgot to add SF and Twilo"

thats where i got that from.

Sound Factory and to some Extent twilo couldnt even compare with some of the parties the guy listed in his first post.

Uggghhhhh,

Ok, in his first post, the guy listed some old school parties which had tremendous vibes. Someone then said "oh and you forgot to add SF and Twilo"

thats where i got that from.

Sound Factory and to some Extent twilo couldnt even compare with some of the parties the guy listed in his first post.

thanks for avoiding my question.. :aright:

So easy too talk shit when your hiding behind a screen. I would like to say this discourages me to ever support this page but you haters would like that. To all you "club gods" you should know better, its bad enough your hatin on eachother where the real hatred should be focused on the fucked up policing and targeting in the industry. Do you remember how save the robots, the old nells, red zone, limelight, tunnel, the building, warsaw, etc. days were like? wasnt about poppin bottles and everyother song was a 50 cent song. it was about havin a great time without havin to be judged. so in closin FUCK ALL YOU POSERS!!!

well said... :clap: :clap: :clap:

he is soo right... people here suck... the kid tried to promote a party and then everyone just flamed him... that's why this board sucks bc of people who bring nothing but negativity... especially people like fwilso... that kid really thnks who he is..

well said... :clap: :clap: :clap:

he is soo right... people here suck... the kid tried to promote a party and then everyone just flamed him... that's why this board sucks bc of people who bring nothing but negativity... especially people like fwilso... that kid really thnks who he is..

there's a promotions board for promoters.

also you're defending him cause his party is the exact kind of party catered to people like you.

Please refer to the other 1,000 threads made on the topic.

true another reason why this board sucks... bc people are wannabe jerry seinfelds and kenny banya's.. noone comes up with anything new/interesting.. ie: remember sf? remember arc? people's idea of funny is to take a serious post made my somebody and mock the shit out of it... hardly funny..

there's a promotions board for promoters.

also you're defending him cause his party is the exact kind of party catered to people like you.

bro, shouldnt you be tending to your box of oreo's... i've never partied in brooklyn before either... people like me??? you dont me... the only shit you know about me is that i wear a white tank top and abuse the shit out of you on clubplanet.. you dont know anything...

true another reason why this board sucks... bc people are wannabe jerry seinfelds and kenny banya's.. noone comes up with anything new/interesting.. ie: remember sf? remember arc? people's idea of funny is to take a serious post made my somebody and mock the shit out of it... hardly funny..

ur taking this board way to seriously...perhaps sometime away from here...try yoga...then maybe comeback when ur feeling better...

ur taking this board way to seriously...perhaps sometime away from here...try yoga...then maybe comeback when ur feeling better...

lol... i took yoga in college.. i was even the TA the next semester..

dude not for nothing but who checks the promotions board??? that's worse then the current events board...