Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

i go to school in jersey about 45 minutes from my house... last semester i took an 8am class and since i had to take an early class i couldnt take night classes because work was getting out too late... and im just not ready to give up going out on friday nights to take saturday classes.. also i work every other weekend and my boss is a bitch and she wont let me slide a semester.. it really sucks because my benefits are paying for 75% of my schooling while im out here... but ny just isnt for me.. i need a change...

where in san diego you staying??

def check out deco's, on broadway, red sea lounge, and pacific beach bar & grill on tuesday nights...

why not take night classes and just leave work on time?? or find something closer and a little more understanding.. not to say that moving to San Diego wouldnt be a good thing either..

im not sure where we are staying yet.. its gonna be a Ramada somewhere - friend could get discount with them..

im hopin to start my mba part time this fall..im thinking 2 classes to start out to get my feet wet..

Deepspell,

Stop taking those estrogen pills brutha, not very iron of you. I have seen a decline in your funniness and a rise in your sensitity. I miss the " I Wanna bang groovefire" and "crossing the line" posts.. So lets see if we can turn this thing of ours around, cuz your slippin, and once you slip, "the pack" will be waiting.

nah, i don't know many people here. i just know a lot of them don't care for me. i've had the chance to meet people and all they talk about is sex and drugs.

i have noticed a great number of people on this board do know each other quite personally. Its a double edged sword, people can bust balls and not really take it personally .. but the people who are just posting and are casuals are left out and/or eventualy will take offence to something and will then get all heated .. either way ...

i like it here ... and i like you all ... i hope you all like me too

nah, i don't know many people here. i just know a lot of them don't care for me. i've had the chance to meet people and all they talk about is sex and drugs.

what do u expect them to talk to u about...fashion and world events???

why not take night classes and just leave work on time?? or find something closer and a little more understanding.. not to say that moving to San Diego wouldnt be a good thing either..

im not sure where we are staying yet.. its gonna be a Ramada somewhere - friend could get discount with them..

im hopin to start my mba part time this fall..im thinking 2 classes to start out to get my feet wet..

try to stay in pacific beach.. they have a great bar scene, tons of hot ass everywhere.. the beach scene is crazy during the day... also pb isnt very far from downtown... check e v e n t v i b e before you head out.. they get good dj's pretty much every week.. ill try to put some pic sup later..

the thign is i signed up for classes a week late and all the good times were taken... so i had to take the 8am class... i didnt bother signing up this semester bc i plan on being out west... good luck with the mba... eventually once im nursing i wanna get my mba and then just chill in administration away from all the bedpans and fecal matter...

try to stay in pacific beach.. they have a great bar scene, tons of hot ass everywhere.. the beach scene is crazy during the day... also pb isnt very far from downtown... check e v e n t v i b e before you head out.. they get good dj's pretty much every week.. ill try to put some pic sup later..

the thign is i signed up for classes a week late and all the good times were taken... so i had to take the 8am class... i didnt bother signing up this semester bc i plan on being out west... good luck with the mba... eventually once im nursing i wanna get my mba and then just chill in administration away from all the bedpans and fecal matter...

yea i work for a healthcare company...the RNs here make a ton of money..and all they do is sit behind a computer all day