Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

bro, shouldnt you be tending to your box of oreo's... i've never partied in brooklyn before either... people like me??? you dont me... the only shit you know about me is that i wear a white tank top and abuse the shit out of you on clubplanet.. you dont know anything...
who said anything about partying in brooklyn? i said similar type of party..you know..cheesy like yourself..

and i do know enough about you through your board behavior.. you're clueless, unfunny, take things too seriously...youve been posting here frequently..for what? 5 months now? and half the people here want you to leave..that says something..

abuse me? keep reaching youngin

Uggghhhhh,

Ok, in his first post, the guy listed some old school parties which had tremendous vibes. Someone then said "oh and you forgot to add SF and Twilo"

thats where i got that from.

Sound Factory and to some Extent twilo couldnt even compare with some of the parties the guy listed in his first post.

Well maybe some people were not as fortunate enough as you to have been a part of those parties or maybe they actually felt the vibe was just as good or better at a SF or Twilo. Who are you to be saying what parties are good or "mainstream"...it's a person's opinion!

that's why this board sucks bc of people who bring nothing but negativity... especially people like fwilso... that kid really thnks who he is..

:clap2::aright:

who said anything about partying in brooklyn? i said similar type of party..you know..cheesy like yourself..

and i do know enough about you through your board behavior.. you're clueless, unfunny, take things too seriously...youve been posting here frequently..for what? 5 months now? and half the people here want you to leave..that says something..

abuse me? keep reaching youngin

who wants me to leave aside from you, ghossssssst, fwilso, fkornre, maybe this new guy drdoom.. anyone not from the bump board??

actually my post count looks deceiving.. i first started posting at the end of 2003... but the past month or so ive been a total whore..

youngin?? im a few years younger than you to the day actually... but whatever.. ahhh im done.. :type::type:

who wants me to leave aside from you, ghossssssst, fwilso, fkornre, maybe this new guy drdoom.. anyone not from the bump board??

actually my post count looks deceiving.. i first started posting at the end of 2003... but the past month or so ive been a total whore..

youngin?? im a few years younger than you to the day actually... but whatever.. ahhh im done.. :type::type:

i dont want u to leave...i dont have that much of a problem with u...

Excuse me. Do you have something personal against me or something?

My friend wrote something I thought was funny.

I responded "lol"

why would that make you think that I have something personal against you?

Stop over analyzing things and taking Clubplanet so seriously.