Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

i don't really like porter i think he has no talent and stole a lot of digweeds work...so i don't think you would be in the same places as i would be. i like music... not garbage.

Riiiight-a dj with this tour schedule has no talent and steals other dj's work.

STEVE PORTER SUMMER 2005

(** New Quarterly Residencies)

July 01 Ottawa @ Canada Day Festival - Surface Nightclub with Seb Fontaine, Bad Boy Bill

July 03 New York City @ Cielo with James Zabiela – Renaissance presents Utilities

JULY 9 MIAMI @ SPACE - MAIN ROOM AND TERRACE

July 10 Jacksonville, Florida @ Blue Room

July 16 Hamptons, NY @ Star Room

July 20 Madeira Island, Portugal @ Galo Pool

July 22** Boston @ Avalon - PORTERHOUSE residency launch with Eli Wilkie

July 23 Guadalara, Mexico @ Bosse

July 25 Ibiza @ Penelope

July 29** San Francisco @ Mezzanine - PORTERHOUSE residency launch with Eli Wilkie

July 30 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic @ Abacus

August 5 Rimini, Italy @ Cubadust Club

August 6 Riccione, Italy @ Peter Pan

August 10 Amsterdam @ TBA

August 11 Ibiza @ TBA

August 13 Dublin, Ireland @ The Vault

August 19 London, England @ Turnmills with Tall Paul

August 20 Birmingham, England @ Godskitchen with Paolo Mojo, Tom Neville & Ferry Corsten

August 22 Ibiza @ Penelope

August 26 Melbourne @ Private Function

August 27 Sydney @ Sweetchilli

Sept 1 Sydney @ TBA

Sept 2 Adelaide @ Fabric

Sept 3 Canberra @ TBA

Sept 10 Prague, Czech Republic @ Club Mecca

Sept 16 Montreal @ Stereo - PORTERHOUSE launch party

Sept 30 Tokyo, Japan @ WOMB

wheres whorebags backup to her absurd statement about a funky house dj thats pumping out more of his own bombs than you can imagine thats stealing a progressive dj that spins NOTHING like him (in fact i cant think of one tune they both spin) that hasnt done much producing in recent years.

can we say stalker?

Riiiight-a dj with this tour schedule has no talent and steals other dj's work.

STEVE PORTER SUMMER 2005

(** New Quarterly Residencies)

July 01 Ottawa @ Canada Day Festival - Surface Nightclub with Seb Fontaine, Bad Boy Bill

July 03 New York City @ Cielo with James Zabiela – Renaissance presents Utilities

JULY 9 MIAMI @ SPACE - MAIN ROOM AND TERRACE

July 10 Jacksonville, Florida @ Blue Room

July 16 Hamptons, NY @ Star Room

July 20 Madeira Island, Portugal @ Galo Pool

July 22** Boston @ Avalon - PORTERHOUSE residency launch with Eli Wilkie

July 23 Guadalara, Mexico @ Bosse

July 25 Ibiza @ Penelope

July 29** San Francisco @ Mezzanine - PORTERHOUSE residency launch with Eli Wilkie

July 30 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic @ Abacus

August 5 Rimini, Italy @ Cubadust Club

August 6 Riccione, Italy @ Peter Pan

August 10 Amsterdam @ TBA

August 11 Ibiza @ TBA

August 13 Dublin, Ireland @ The Vault

August 19 London, England @ Turnmills with Tall Paul

August 20 Birmingham, England @ Godskitchen with Paolo Mojo, Tom Neville & Ferry Corsten

August 22 Ibiza @ Penelope

August 26 Melbourne @ Private Function

August 27 Sydney @ Sweetchilli

Sept 1 Sydney @ TBA

Sept 2 Adelaide @ Fabric

Sept 3 Canberra @ TBA

Sept 10 Prague, Czech Republic @ Club Mecca

Sept 16 Montreal @ Stereo - PORTERHOUSE launch party

Sept 30 Tokyo, Japan @ WOMB

i know a lot about you only because you post everything about yourself on a message board... please refer to the other threads....i'm not looking to make friends here, i always find out that your all fake anyway... (with some exceptions) i'm not into join'ng the boston cult....anyone else from cp that i meet are very nice... no i'm not threating to fight you on one of your outings... i don't really like porter i think he has no talent and stole a lot of digweeds work...so i don't think you would be in the same places as i would be. i like music... not garbage.

hey i like u..ur cool in my book

refer to bedrock

wheres whorebags backup to her absurd statement about a funky house dj thats pumping out more of his own bombs than you can imagine thats stealing a progressive dj that spins NOTHING like him (in fact i cant think of one tune they both spin) that hasnt done much producing in recent years.

i don't really like porter i think he has no talent and stole a lot of digweeds work...

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm sure there are plenty of DJs you like that I do not, but saying Porter 'stole' anything from Digweed is just plain false, I'm sorry, you couldn't be more wrong. Their styles are worlds apart...WORLDS. Their taste in music, their production, even the way they mix, nothing alike. Steve plays and produces funky house, and only plays the 'meat' of each track, the middle 4 minutes. That's why his hour long mixes boast 15-20 tracks. Digweed, on the other hand, plays and produces deep progressive, and prefers longer drawn out mixing. Listen to recent Kiss100 mixes by both, it's readily apparent. True Steve was more progressive back 3 years ago when he was involved with the Bedrock crew, but that was a long time ago, try to keep up. That comment just shows you don't really know what you're talking about. Again, it's fine to just not like someone, but don't use some wholly inaccurate basis as a justification.